Maestronet Reunion Party

administrator

I am the very fat, Balding guy sitting 4th Chair in that photo ( Lost a bunch of weight since then). I was Assoc. years ago, but I didnt play with that band for years, now recently I am again. It is a very good Orchestra; very wierd, like me, but very good, and that particular violin section in the photo was excellent. The photo is from Lucerne, in the awesome new hall they have there ( Perhaps the best hall in Europe)

Aman, Michael Heald is a great guy, I figured you knew him.

Lymond, Mr. Kempers??? He is my father! Call me Dave. I studied violin and viola with Mr. Tree, but mainly violin, which is unusual.

I thought you said you hate the violin.

And who are those two men on your homepage? none of them are you?

And, that person in the ochestra picture doesn't look exactly like any of those pictures you posted of yourself in the past. (can someone highlight them again?)

S.Taylor

quote:

Originally posted by DavidK:

Aman, Michael Heald is a great guy, I figured you knew him.

If I had gone to the school where he taught, he would have been my first choice teacher hands down. (I should watch what else I say about the alternative since I blew my anonimity a few months ago.)

-Aman

Wow, I know Dr. Heald!

DavidK, do you know David Arenz? He played with you on at least one REM album that I know of. He's a really cool guy. Also, do you know Jun-Ching Lin? He's played with REM at a concert or so but I don't know if he's played with you.

It's a small world after all! (sorry, try not to have the tune stuck in your head for more than a few hours, otherwise, you may end up like Schumann.)

[This message has been edited by prok3 (edited 06-11-2001).]

Will there be mud-wrestling at the reunion, or do we only "not" do cyber mud-slinging? Sports can be fun!

I can think of at least two lovely ladies on these boards who might find working out their differences in the health-enhancing, vivefying clay-pit to be a rewarding experience. At least a taffy -pull or something...