Sign in to follow this  
Stephen  Fine

The Sport of the Musician

I guess I like ball hockey best (aka cosom hockey, street hockey). Not playing it currently. Also I play badminton (terribly) and did a stint in the basketball tournament at work. Rollerblading. Biking. Cross-country skiing!

So Lymond, you play Ultimate! My brother does too - where are you from and what's your team called? Did you come to Vancouver for the tournament in '97?

Laurel

First comes cycling. In the summer I love road racing, but when it is cooler the mountain bike is prefered (have you ever made a bike tour in a snow-white forrest? Simply gorgeous!). For a couple of years I made tours in the Alps on a regular basis. That is definetely my absolute favourite.

To stay fit I normally run 2-3 times a week in the morning. Swimming is great, too.

I love to play Golf...altough I am still learning the finer points of it.

I love volleyball.

I love kneeboarding and waterskiing

I love downhill skiing (tried learning snowboarding but I think I'm not 'cool' enough for that smile.gif )

I love baseball

I love flag football (tackle is too dangerous for a violinist)

However, I rarely have time to do any of these sports. It's unfortunate but the sacrifice I make to be a musician.

roman

I used to live my weekends on rollerskates and used to play tennis six days a week. Arthritis made me stop those.

Then I swam for 45 minutes a day, every day. We had an indoor pool and an outdoor pool at our apartments. Now I live in Florida but have no access to a pool, so I walk and garden and do light strength training. Oh, how I wish I could put in a pool real soon. Maybe next year!

I took golf lessons, but never really played. If I get rich I should take up golf. There is another new course going in about every 2 months within 30 minutes of my home.

[This message has been edited by Brad Stevens (edited 09-30-2000).]

Hello! Well, my sport is definatly Tennis. ALL THE WAY. I also rollerblade a lot too. Just like you Sevik! I don't play anything else really, but I can't see how people get Tennis for poets. Humm, im not sure why I dont know why, but I just dont know why. (hahaha, that sentece didn't even "fit-together" hahah, well take care all.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

P

Tennis - at Indian Village Tennis Club in Detroit. Oldest club in the nation at the original location.

Hockey(spectator) - Stevey Y is great, but without Larionov we will be struggeling this year. He is one classy skater that we should have showed more respect toward. Now we have to face him teamed with Burie - yikes! Let hope that Sergie puts on the afterburners this year!??