Maestronet Forums

With a single sentence, can you explain why the violin is the most difficult instrument in the world?

fscotte

1 hour ago, fscotte said:

With but a single stroke of the bow's tender pirouette, the violin reveals its dual nature, a canvas for exquisite beauty or the conjurer of haunting, profound awfulness.

Was that an AI generated response to the question in your title?

My answer would be: Because it is. ;)

Violin is the most difficult instrument in the world because its the only instrument worth playing.

Violin is most difficult because its not the viola.

Violin is the most difficult instrument to play because my mommy says so.

Violin is the most difficult instrument in the world because my daddy says so.

Violin is the most difficult instrument in the world because the sheer number of violinists who play poorly dwarf the number of excellent players.

Violin is the most difficult instrument in the world according to my bank account.

Violin is the most difficult instrument in the world because if you play it poorly on the G-string, you sound like a viola.

Violin is the most difficult because of Heifetz.

… because left and right hand do simultaneously different things which are for the human brain difficult to practice correctly while keeping it at he same time in the right balance on your shoulder and relaxing your muscles from your feet to the neck without thinking of the stress your teacher imposed on you in the last lesson by screaming at you in a heavy foreign accent while you were thinking about how you could probably explain your parents that there are much more pleasurable and useful things in the world to devote your time on for showing that you have special abilities. :D