Maestronet Forums

Violin important in kitten rescue!

Rue

Kitty in the video may be thinking why the torture?  The cats here would nap all of the time while I practiced Llobet, for example, with classical guitar.

Then one year I tried my hand at violin - long story short. like I've mentioned before, live nature does not care for the sound of the violin for some reason.

2 hours ago, jacobsaunders said:

It reminds me of, when we were kids, our cat would happily sleep, purring away like a vacuum cleaner, when I did my cello practice, but when my brother would practice the violin, he would turn choleric and scratch the door down like mad to get out:)

Your cat has excellent taste.

My cat Chloe used to love sitting on my lap while I practiced, but Aslan would politely leave the room.

1 hour ago, PhilipKT said:

Princess is happy to intrude whenever she wishes…

494337EC-3CF2-4D85-BE58-47AC449944AF.jpeg

One day I will have a shop cat to continuously judge my work. For now I have two barn cats, Winston and chigger…. However Winston and I our partners in crime and I’m sure chigger suspects something as he avoids me at all costs. 

3 hours ago, Flattmountain said:

One day I will have a shop cat to continuously judge my work. For now I have two barn cats, Winston and chigger…. However Winston and I our partners in crime and I’m sure chigger suspects something as he avoids me at all costs. 

Every cat is a partner in crime, that’s what makes them so special. Like the saying goes,” a REAL friend will help you hide the bodies…”

On 12/30/2021 at 6:48 AM, uncle duke said:

Though I haven't been there since 1972 I know of no other place where the sun can shine as much as it wants while nature decides to dump loads of rain at the same time - hope that made sense.

Very much so:rolleyes: it’s that way in Florida as well. It happens occasionally here in Tennessee and the nostalgia hits hard:lol:

2 minutes ago, Rue said:

Is that one of yours?:blink:

She's a cutie! :wub:

No, it's a stock photo I picked because she's so obviously well fed.  There's some that big, closer to the river, over in the wildlife refuge, but mine are seven to eight footers and down, younger and skinnier.  :)