Jump to content
Maestronet Forums

Was für Gerät ist dies?


Recommended Posts

My aunt found this in her house. 

Placeholder text description:

A stainless steel implement (forgive me not using metric) about a foot long, a quarter inch thick, with a cylindrical phenolic handle . At the distal end, a knob securing two wires which run along the length to the handle. This has been endlessly frustrating, so please hold back on the "Oh, it's a Zach!" 

On one side is stamped "Germany" on the other DGVB (going from memory, which mine is like a steel funnel)

Apparently, this device was sufficiently used that they developed it to this degree, but what on G-d's green Earth is it for?

Photos soon


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...