Maestronet Forums

Eyebrow injury

jacobsaunders

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/25/2021 at 7:54 PM, Evan Smith said:

Think like a woman's breast filling a bra, you build the bra then fill it with your acumpucky slop,, let it dry then remove the bra after it has hardened. Leave a bit of excess to blend in at the top.

Really not a big deal.

...looks down at breast/bra...wonders about perspective...

14 hours ago, Martin McClean said:

When I served as an apprentice in Hills* we regularly encountered this sort of problem. Eventually we developed a technique where we would carefully remove a lock of hair from the back of the lion's head and then graft it on to the eyebrow location. Rub the back of the scroll round the bottom of the communal ashtray and the job is good. Often the lion would end up with a slightly quizzical expression, which many people found strangely appropriate.

(* the hills) 

As the owner of an eyebowless lion...I  think I'd prefer no one messed with his hair...

...be it the Hill's or in the hills...

Hi everyone, Hopefully the god and goddess of violin wont strike me after what   I am about to say, There is thing called polymer clay ,  I fixed the  nose of one of these guys  and it turn OK .there is a little shrinkage after baking the clay