Maestronet Forums

Solid pearl tailpiece

That's super cool!  I wonder how it would hold up vs. ebony?  I'm not sure MOP very strong in comparison.  I'd want to know if the seller has the fiddle that goes with it :D

11 hours ago, Wood Butcher said:

That would only be a potential problem if you planned to travel internationally.

It is in the UK and some of us are not in the UK, who is no longer in the EU, so hopefully someone local purchased it. 

In the end, someone was prepared to pay $446, which in itself is quite surprising.
Though I may be wrong, it’s hard to see customs checking every parcel with a cities list in hand, I’m sure the focus is more towards finding drugs etc.

And when it comes to antique items, aren’t there different considerations in place?

10 minutes ago, Wood Butcher said:

In the end, someone was prepared to pay $446, which in itself is quite surprising.

I think people are willing to spend quite a bit on unusual "bling".

Remember when these fine tuners came out?  At the time they caused quite the division between lovers/haters. Frankly, I  didn't quite get the uproar. They're fairly inoffensive, all things considered.

Since then, you can now fine a plethora of different blingy fine tuners.

luxitune-cerulean-pave-cc_1024x1024.JPG