Can a moddern violin be identified by it's bridge?

Hello everyone I've been following your posts and discussions for quite some time and finally decided to break the anonymity and join this awesome and talented group.

This is my first post and I'm sure some of you will roll your eyes about what I'd like to know. I bought a modern violin at auction. It has no label inside. The construction and craftsmanship are both is very nice. The back is a one piece nicely flamed (I call it "tiger striping") and the spruce top is of a pretty fine grain. I thought this was going to be one of those properly made Chinese violins. However, unlike the typical Chinese violin, this one is build like a tank and thus, I'm beginning to think it may be of German origin. I promise to post pics of it as soon as I can. In the meantime, the only clue that could potentially shed some light on the violin's origin is the brand of the bridge. I understand that Bridges are replaced regularly but, this being a new violin, I believe this is the bridge that was fitted at the factory. I google search the name of the bridge "HLLIDE" (yes, it is spelled correctly) and under that name a letter "A" (probably indicating it's grade or quality).

Has anyone ever seen or heard of such a bridge name? If so, does anyone know what maker(s) commonly use these bridges?

Than you!

Bridges are portable, and although you may be able to identify who cut the bridge, that won't tell you who made the violin or where it is from, just who the last person to cut a bridge for the instrument was.

Also, without pictures, which you will have to make more posts in order to be able to show us, there isn't really much to say.

It's possible that a violin could bear a bridge stamped with the name of the maker of the violin.  My first violin did.  But it's far more likely that there's no connection.  I've probably owned about two thousand more violins, but never another bearing a bridge stamped with the maker's name.

Thank you all for your replies. I figured that much but I was hoping that certain Co. may use their own bridges (Teller??). I'm away from home now but I'll try to post some pics later. Maybe start another conversation.

Thanks again.