Any one heard of this outfit called Maple Violins Ltd

• fiddlecollector changed the title to Any one heard of this outfit called Maple Violins Ltd
1 hour ago, Televet said:

I got an email from Bromptons about Tom Palmer at the end of last November... It appears he was a naughty boy :ph34r: so feel free to rant if you wish.

Capture.PNG.64c9f31bde6562e878b36b723e02b863.PNG

Yup.  Me too, and probably every member here who's registered at Brompton's.  :)

16 hours ago, fiddlecollector said:

Anyone know of them someone called Thomas Palmer ? Who i believe was with Bromptons.

I've known him for years. Liked him a lot when he was at Bonham's, then a degree of polite civility when he was at his next job. He's a good chap and I would recommend. The market will benefit from having him in it.

I know him personally. Nice chap, never had any issues with him. It's his company and he's trying to establish a foothold in the instrument market. Possibly the worst/difficult time to start...

He helped me tremendously with a Gagliano violin that had to get an x-ray/ctscan performed upon.

6 hours ago, jamesbuchanan said:

I've known him for years. Liked him a lot when he was at Bonham's, then a degree of polite civility when he was at his next job. He's a good chap and I would recommend. The market will benefit from having him in it.

Die Altwarentandler halten zamm!:)

2 hours ago, jacobsaunders said:

Die Altwarentandler halten zamm!:)

Ja, und James hat guten Müll.   :P  :lol:

Don't start trashing us rubbish dealers.   :ph34r: