Musicians coming together!

Share about your ups and downs as a musician! 

Create an account and you can follow me! 

Make sure to be appropriate when replying. 

EX.  

Hi! I Have been a musician for about 2 years. I LOVE doing it, even if I'm not so good. I started in 6th grade, and now I am playing for a small music gig. I play the cello. I am very proud of how far I have come!

Well, I guess be creative, never give up, and have FUN! 

(Put above I have the example. That is not my music career and mine is shared below.)

I have been a musician for less than I year. I LOVE doing it, and enjoy my time with my wonderful teacher. Sometimes I felt like giving up. But all it took, was a reassuring smile, and a sentence right smack in the middle of a page in my violin book -lol- I told myself to keep going, and now I play for my school concerts and recitals. My parents adore me being interested in the violin. (not being sarcastic btw) My grandparents like it too. 

If this has a date, you can see it is 2021. (feb. 20 btw) You might know of the era of the virus COVID 19, which stopped us from many things. "how are you learning violin with a teacher if you can't go to school?" You ask. Oh well I do it online. (I know, WAIT WHAT!) But yes. I do it online. It is hard, but I push through. it's definitely hard, but as my mom says, "Life's not fair, get over it." No. It is not fair. 

Good luck all! And may you be as lucky as me! 

(also credit to my grandpa, who helped me with my music career, always checking for those caluses! Thx papa!)

(P.S. if you couldn't tell I play the violin)