Maestronet Forums

Mini USB Endoscope and mini lights

Garth E.

I thought I'd try my wife's doll house lights with my mini camera. I think there are possibilities. I'm still experimenting. I wrapped 4 of the lights on each side and dialed back the camera light to about half. It's not perfect but the tiny lights make a difference if you can get them to stay out of the way of the camera. These are a few results.

StillSnapshot000000 (2).jpg

StillSnapshot000004 (2).jpg

StillSnapshot000002 (2).jpg

StillSnapshot000005.jpg

I bought one of these, the camera has an LED light around it.

It does the job and it has a micro usb slot so you can save the pictures or video on that. The ones that fit on the phone are probably easier but I wanted something stand alone.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-4-Digital-Inspection-Borescope-Monitor-Endoscope-Camera-5m-Car-Repair-8-LED/133207362692?epid=11036819445&hash=item1f03c70c84:g:2HUAAOSwhZhdqfbP

30 minutes ago, Shelbow said:

I bought one of these, the camera has an LED light around it.

It does the job and it has a micro usb slot so you can save the pictures or video on that. The ones that fit on the phone are probably easier but I wanted something stand alone.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-4-Digital-Inspection-Borescope-Monitor-Endoscope-Camera-5m-Car-Repair-8-LED/133207362692?epid=11036819445&hash=item1f03c70c84:g:2HUAAOSwhZhdqfbP

Again, way too big. Do a search for a 5.5mm endoscope for what ever platform (Android, IOS, USB) you want to use.