Sign in to follow this  
Michael K.

Mondomusica 2020 in Cremona confirmed

11 minutes ago, Michael K. said:

The exhibition Mondomusica is confirmed from 25th-27th of September in Cremona as planned.

Who will go?

Probably not me. Coroavirus cases are surging in many parts of the world. and I haven't yet run across a believable method of thoroughly disinfecting a hotel room.

Best not to travel anywhere for a while unless it is essential. (Those are my thoughts).

1 hour ago, David Burgess said:

Probably not me. Coroavirus cases are surging in many parts of the world. and I haven't yet run across a believable method of thoroughly disinfecting a hotel room.

Are Americans even allowed into Europe at the moment (for virus reasons)?

2 hours ago, jacobsaunders said:

As if there weren't enough reasons to keep Americans out already? ;)

3 hours ago, jacobsaunders said:

Nope.  Well...not Americans from America.  Americans that were in Europe can travel in Europe. ^_^

A private jet from the US, filled with various vacationing folk (a mix of Americans and Europeans) and bound for the beaches of Sardinia, was turned away in Italy.

The vacationing folk are very unhappy at this turn of events.  They just can't understand it! Money normally opens all doors and border crossings!

Joking aside, the US and Brazil are in rough shape at the moment (hope Manfio is okay!).  Cases keep rising. Canada's borders are closed at least until the end of July because of the rising number of cases in the States.

1 hour ago, David Burgess said:

As if there weren't enough reasons to keep Americans out already? ;)

If they won’t let you, you could offer to walk around with a hand bell, shouting “unclean...unclean”:)

13 hours ago, Michael K. said:

The exhibition Mondomusica is confirmed from 25th-27th of September in Cremona as planned.

Who will go?

I am going to be there, unless the situation changes, which can happen pretty fast. 

1 hour ago, Michael Szyper said:

I am going to be there, unless the situation changes, which can happen pretty fast. 

I cancel my Booth some weeks ago as many regular exhibitors did. I think this year we see more a local show with much lesser international exhibitors and visitors. 
But I will go for a day or two.

1 hour ago, Michael Szyper said:

Obviously lot of the exhibitors cancelled booths, I hope especially that D&D will be there. That is pretty much the only stuff I can’t get in Germany ;)

I didn't know you were a Dungeon & Dragons fan:P

4 minutes ago, Davide Sora said:

I didn't know you were a Dungeon & Dragons fan:P

Haha, didn’t know about that so far ;)

Actually I was never a huge fan of role plays, but things may change with age....

As someone whom buys 6-8 new instruments each time I visit Mondomusica...sadly I won't be going.

Unless a Vaccine is found.

No one has enquired about violins under £100K with me in the last 3 months........I have sold some top end stuff, but business would appear to be dead as a Dodo. Musicians need to hold onto their money........! For obvious reasons.