Ed. Heidegger - oh BassClef!!!!

• 1 month later...

Respected forum sister Rue,

I was genuinely disturbed by this video. It brought back so many traumatic feelings and pent up rage that I have been harboring for this LuLu(tm) (Lunatic Luthier) and his little bald slave. Forgetting about the love triangle between the LuLu, the Little Bald Slave, and Martin Swan, that was the least of my worries... I ended up with this toilet plunger of a violin, remember!!! I was slingshat(tm)  into this fine community with the stink of this LuLu and his personal Golum all over my good screen name. I had real-life registered lunatics like "Lucitano" (I ran him off after he changed his name multiple times) following me around this board, foaming at the mouth because of said stench. It all worked out in the end, but at the same time I'm glad I have my therapist on speed dial for moments like this. The thread remains one of the most epic comebacks of all time, and it is still going on, like a 300 year old turtle, dropping little turtle turds into the ether now and then in the name of Viennese Violin history. Anyone in need of an education and some levity at my expense (during the first 10 pages at least), go here now: