Sign in to follow this  
Davide Sora

Cremona at the time of the Corona virus

An interesting video with some beautiful images from the skies of the deserted city. A better use of drones, rather than using them to search for those who break the quarantine....:D

Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for posting it.  I expect that quite a bit of art is going to come out of the current experience.  Some of it, like this, will be grand and memorable.  :) 

1 hour ago, Michael_Molnar said:

Focus, David. Focus on the topic at hand. No hijacking, please. ;)

Start another thread to discuss your issues. :)

Your post is off-topic. :D

On 4/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Davide Sora said:

An interesting video with some beautiful images from the skies of the deserted city. A better use of drones, rather than using them to search for those who break the quarantine....:D

Thanks for sharing, Davide! It's a strange time. 

The echo didn't seem quite fit for the video, but maybe the ceiling in the tower did have some effect on the sound, who knows?

2 hours ago, Torbjörn Zethelius said:

Thanks for sharing, Davide! It's a strange time. 

The echo didn't seem quite fit for the video, but maybe the ceiling in the tower did have some effect on the sound, who knows?

Yes, I also think they have gone too far adding  reverbs to accentuate the drama,  The recording is made with a microphone on the violin, it is seen in passing in some close-up images. I think they didn't have permission for a crew of technicians to manage a live recording, for the obligation to keep social distance.

What a moving video, thank you for sharing Davide. I can’t dare to think that maybe there won’t be mondomusica this year. All the best wishes to the Cremonese people and this beautiful town.

35 minutes ago, Michael Szyper said:

What a moving video, thank you for sharing Davide. I can’t dare to think that maybe there won’t be mondomusica this year. All the best wishes to the Cremonese people and this beautiful town.

Hi Michael, at the moment there are no denials or confirmations for Mondomusica, I have doubts that it will be possible to make event like that, too many people around, but we will see.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:42 PM, Michael Szyper said:

A year without Cremona for me.....impossible.

13 hours ago, Michael K. said:

A year without Cremona for me.....impossible.

2 hours ago, Michael Szyper said:

BTW, was nice to meet you there last year!

It was a pleasure to meet you both, I look forward to seeing you soon.

10 hours ago, Michael Szyper said:

BTW, was nice to meet you there last year!

8 hours ago, Davide Sora said:

It was a pleasure to meet you both, I look forward to seeing you soon.

Was a pleasure for me too. Such a nice and funny time we had at the Via Mercatello outside with Wine and Food. Hope this come again.
Happy Eastern to all!

Michael: Say hi to your wife, and when all is over and the time allow, please come over to us. We are just a jump away.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:49 PM, Michael K. said:

Was a pleasure for me too. Such a nice and funny time we had at the Via Mercatello outside with Wine and Food. Hope this come again.
Happy Eastern to all!

Michael: Say hi to your wife, and when all is over and the time allow, please come over to us. We are just a jump away.

Best regards from Lisa, we are both looking forward to see you again when all this changes.

Another video, more cruel than the other with the beautiful views of the city center but  significant for the situation.

Notice the Samaritan's Purse person passing by, they came with the field hospital that you see to help us, thanks United States.

2 hours ago, Davide Sora said:

Another video, more cruel than the other with the beautiful views of the city center but  significant for the situation.

Notice the Samaritan's Purse person passing by, they came with the field hospital that you see to help us, thanks United States.

What is the music?