Sign in to follow this  
PhilipKT

VSA today

So much fun, I stood around and gazed at some rare old instruments, including two quite beautiful cellos and another less beautiful cello, I bought a gooseneck flashlight, and I met Bruce Babbit and Phillip Kass And Dwight Brown, And probably saw a bunch of other people, and now it’s lunchtime with the wife and then back to play instruments. Wonderful time.

1 hour ago, PhilipKT said:

So much fun, I stood around and gazed at some rare old instruments, including two quite beautiful cellos and another less beautiful cello, I bought a gooseneck flashlight, and I met Bruce Babbit and Phillip Kass And Dwight Brown, And probably saw a bunch of other people, and now it’s lunchtime with the wife and then back to play instruments. Wonderful time.

Sounds like it is less expensive than some of the famous amusement parks, but more fun.

18 minutes ago, jacklinks said:

Sounds like it is less expensive than some of the famous amusement parks, but more fun.

Well, I had a lot of fun at Disney World in 1986 when I worked there, because one of the perks was of course getting into the park for free. But that was many many years ago, and today, if I Rode some of the rides, I would need a hip replacement afterwards. This is much more fun, although I wasn’t able to hear the seminar given by Sam(oops) because the door was locked. They wouldn’t let anybody in!

They aren’t messing around with time here… If it says 10 AM, by God you better be there by 9:59.

Edited by PhilipKT
A rather embarrassing typo.