Sign in to follow this  
violins88

NRA advertisement

Wait! It's happening! Just got an ad for a course on Rigging Fundamentals! :D

5 hours ago, David Burgess said:

Unlike the owner where Jacob once worked.

Yup, got to be careful about those glass houses.  ;)

People in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses.

1 hour ago, violins88 said:

Shouldn’t this thread have died a natural death by now?

...that's just crazy talk!

3 hours ago, violins88 said:

Shouldn’t this thread have died a natural death by now?

Given the flashy title, and the endemic necrothreadophilia among new members lately, this thing could continue to resuscitate, and haunt MNetters for decades.   See what you've done?  partytime.gif.42149056e38e2e2073f3f50b36914de0.gif

4 minutes ago, PhilipKT said:

I just got an ad for Cattle insurance...

So I can insure my cattle.

Somehow, I just knew you had to have a bull somewhere handy.........  ;):lol::)

On 8/24/2019 at 4:03 PM, PhilipKT said:

You’re great.

come have some coffee.

bring the guns and swords.

BTW, I'll take you up on that coffee  but I think you've confused me with Vda. 

I come with goats and guitars...

On 8/24/2019 at 3:39 PM, jezzupe said:

It's ironic really, that  some peoples hatred of guns will be the reason that they will need to pick one up and be forced to use it.

???

10 minutes ago, violins88 said:

Right. Double ? ? ?

For the same reason you need nuclear weapons to stop hurricanes.;) There will be an ad for it soon.

1 hour ago, Blank face said:

For the same reason you need nuclear weapons to stop hurricanes.;) There will be an ad for it soon.

LOL 

4 hours ago, rudall said:

???

Well as this is Maestronet, and we do have a rather tolerant moderator...my brief elaboration on that would be this;

It is quite clear there is a major division in this country, anyone with half a brain can see that this is not necessarily "organic" . It should be quite clear to anyone that the "media" has been intentionally whipping up hatred and divisions, we have men vs women, "fill in race against "whites", rich vs poor, and just about any other combination.you can think of, and I assure you the "media" as you know it is NOT the "free press".

It is very clear there is a coordinated effort by the "media"  to take down the Trump administration..

And AGAIN, for ANY of this to make sense, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND YOUR MONETARY SYSTEM , YOU MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT IS CALLED "MAD" {MONEY PRINTED AS DEBT} YOU MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT THE "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK" IS, HOW IT OPERATES AND JUST "whats going on here?" 

if you do not understand money printed as debt, the grand global usury scam that your "money" is, NOTHING!!!! will make any sense to you of what is going on in the world right now. Or you will have  MASSIVE bit of information missing from the equation that helps form your world view.

So back to the divisions...as the media foments divisions we have an increasing chance of internal conflicts turning into something "bigger"....and with much conjecture and speculation we could do "war games" predictions about the future if things stay on their present course.

Think of this as teams based on ideology, we have one team who is extremely anti gun, and then there is the other team, the NRA team.

Or quite simply one group think we should not have guns, and the other thinks we should. If the group that thinks we should not have guns tries to make it so the people who do want guns can't have them, that in itself would be enough to "start" something .

Start something implies that "you" will try to take my gun away from "me" and that "my group" is not going to do that, and that if you try to force that, you will be met by "guns"...at which point you as a "non" gun person will have a choice to make....

how bad do you want to take my guns away? are you willing to pick up a gun to force me to put mine down and hand it over...? OR {It's ironic really, that  some peoples hatred of guns will be the reason that they will need to pick one up and be forced to use it.}

It's very sad to see how successful the coordinated media campaign against the sitting president has been.

But it's even sadder to see so many people spend their entire lives in preparations for obtaining "money" yet they have absolutely NO IDEA what it really is, who's in charge of it,and how much it is costing you.

Again folks, the problem in this world is not "money" , it is THE MONEY you are using that is the problem. The complexity of understanding it COMPLETELY should be the only thing you are focusing on. Shortly thereafter the only thing you should want to do is change it. 

But instead they have successfully divided you. If you want to understand what is going on in the USA, UK, ITALY,  FRANCE, BRAZIL, you will simply take the time to understand 

1. how is that the money we are currently using came to be, who started the money systems we use, who wrote the "papaerwork" for that

2.how much is it costing you, what is "taxation" role in that? 

3. what is my governments role in that.

4. Is the media the media? 

you asked, so I explained

1 minute ago, GeorgeH said:

@jezzupe

This isn't the place for this.

I know, but they asked....It is telling however when we have someone who "thinks" Maestronet, a beautiful place that is about music,love and the violin would be hosting NRA commercials intentionally. 

It speaks to a certain "not understanding the way things really work"  

Fortunately I am not articulate enough to have arguments on the internet, let alone comprehend new big long words....keeps me out of trouble. 

But the adds I get don't bother me, when I was in my late teens I was regularly solicited to participate in female beauty pageants due to my first name, sometimes I still receive stuff addressed to MS., and I know they don't mean my wife.

14 minutes ago, cjankowski said:

Fortunately I am not articulate enough to have arguments on the internet, let alone comprehend new big long words....keeps me out of trouble. 

But the adds I get don't bother me, when I was in my late teens I was regularly solicited to participate in female beauty pageants due to my first name, sometimes I still receive stuff addressed to MS., and I know they don't mean my wife.

It actually brings up a  good point. Frankly, I don't know anyone who "likes" advertisements and very rarely have I or anyone I know "used" them like , "wow, I didn't know that existed, I need to go out and buy that" 

And so here we have this MASSIVE 'industry" the "advertisement"  industry that exists in every medium, the thing that supposedly "funds' everything, as in "uh oh, the companies are gonna pull their advertisement money cause we said or did something they didn't like" which implies that the ads have any value to begin with because most people I know consider them an annoyance and I have a hard time with the logic that makes it so it is such a powerful industry based on the amount of money spent on it and it's claimed value...

I have a feeling that if I said who here would like to no longer like to get advertisements in the mail, by phone, over the internet on the tv/radio that most people would raise their hand...if it's such an annoyance, and no one wants it, how can it be perceived to have such economic value and power?

15 hours ago, Rue said:

BTW, I'll take you up on that coffee  but I think you've confused me with Vda. 

I come with goats and guitars...

Do the goats play the guitars?

A friend of mine who was involved with the internet from its earliest days described it as having "a very high noise to signal ratio". Maybe we should all realize that 98% of what's out there is crap.

9 minutes ago, stringcheese said:

A friend of mine who was involved with the internet from its earliest days described it as having "a very high noise to signal ratio". Maybe we should all realize that 98% of what's out there is crap.

Which is why many of us take refuge in MN.  :)