Sign in to follow this  
jacobsaunders

What now?

6 hours ago, jezzupe said:

We could take select pieces and play them under the diatribes in order to have it act as theme music. I get dibs on the war of 1812 overture! :lol: either that er' something from spinal tap

I’ve often thought about that. I think most of the time, my own theme music would be something from Shostakovich.

52 minutes ago, PhilipKT said:

There are some people here I would be very pleased and grateful to meet. Others, not so much. I’ve got lots to say, but as several people have said, we’re about violins, and there are other places to argue about other things. I’m disappointed that some people, meaning one person, Declined to maintain any sense of courtesy and resorted to insult.

The essence of communication is not expression, but understanding. If you understand, and respond with insult, You are the problem. If you do not understand and respond with insult, you are the problem.

And you’re not twelve. Behave.

I'm a little worried about Jeffrey's absence from the scene.  Originally, I was unconcerned.  Given that the OP was an obvious malice-aforethought piece of Jacobean mischief-making, in violation of the no-politics rule, I didn't expect this topic to last an hour.  When It proceeded to go rancid, I tossed in some stuff that I expected to get it locked (as did some others, I suspect), but nothing happened.  Now it's 8 pages worth, complete with F-bombs, fat shaming, name-calling, the most complete set of Jezzupe rants on the forum, etc.

Let's please not start it up again.  :)

1 hour ago, PhilipKT said:

I’ve often thought about that. I think most of the time, my own theme music would be something from Shostakovich.

:lol: funny you say that, He IS my theme song, waltz 2...it's a dance, but it's kinda sad, refined, yet schmaltzy 

16 hours ago, Michael Jennings said:

JEFFERY!!!! Can we Please get back to FIDDLES and Antonio's secret ??!!!

With pleasure...  Gosh, I think I need a substitute when I take a holiday weekend off!