Sign in to follow this  
David Burgess

Happy birtday Dave

24 minutes ago, Thomas Coleman said:

Happy Birthday.  How young are you?

Not sure, since I can only count to ten on my fingers.

But if I take my shoes and socks off, I can semi-reliably count to 22 (which I have been told is an artifact of countless generations of inbreeding), but six toes comes in really handy when doing high-level basketweaving, knitting, and embroidery.

If I take my pants off too, I might be able to count as high as ...:rolleyes:

Happy B-Day! :)

Doing anything special to celebrate?  Or was this it? :lol:

14 minutes ago, Rue said:

Happy B-Day! :)

Doing anything special to celebrate?  Or was this it? :lol:

Have had a bit to drink, so watch out!

I see that Jeffrey is logged in, so he might be able to clean things up which venture too far beyond my normal bizarre behavior. :D

Wow, drunk already? Did you start at sunrise? Or are you that much of a lightweight? And what do you mean, "if"? There is a question? The happiest birthdays are definitely not for pants-wearers. Think about it. You know I'm right.

How old are you really? Look on the bright side- after you get to twenty...something...you can now count your bunions, skin cancer mole scars, hemmorhoids, corns, warts, spurs, gouty joints, number of teeth that are not your natural teeth, and so forth, and you'll definitely be able to count as high as you'll ever need to. Yay! 

1 hour ago, David Burgess said:

Not sure, since I can only count to ten on my fingers.

But if I take my shoes and socks off, I can semi-reliably count to 22 (which I have been told is an artifact of countless generations of inbreeding), but six toes comes in really handy when doing high-level basketweaving, knitting, and embroidery.

If I take my pants off too, I might be able to count as high as ...:rolleyes:

Remembering your probably mischievous answer to my concerns in the Notre Dame thread as well, it sounds like you're boasting again.  :P

Wishing you a wonderfully happy birthday, and many, many more.   cheerleader.gif.3ce2dec99c515c74b222d875c7a0a5d0.gif

1 hour ago, not telling said:

Wow, drunk already? Did you start at sunrise? Or are you that much of a lightweight? And what do you mean, "if"? There is a question? The happiest birthdays are definitely not for pants-wearers. Think about it. You know I'm right.

OK, I have noticed that some of happiest gals and guys have been wearing skirts. I haven't sorted all that out into an axiom of all time yet.

Happy Birthday David!  

IMG_2784.jpg.288c2829f7e310ba00a41e987ef13408.jpg

You really haven't changed that much.  Probably getting in just as much trouble now as then.   

1 hour ago, Violadamore said:

Remembering your probably mischievous answer to my concerns in the Notre Dame thread as well, it sounds like you're boasting again.  :P

Wishing you a wonderfully happy birthday, and many, many more.   cheerleader.gif.3ce2dec99c515c74b222d875c7a0a5d0.gif

Thanks. My cathedral organ may have sustained some damage over the years, which will probably leave you unlikely to date me. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jerry Lynn said:

Happy Birthday David!  

IMG_2784.jpg.288c2829f7e310ba00a41e987ef13408.jpg

You really haven't changed that much.  Probably getting in just as much trouble now as then.   

You dawg! That's a driver's license photo when I was somewhere between the age of 16 and 18,  and about the way I looked when I first started working at the Weisshaar shop. :P

Happy Birthday!  I'm currently having a drink in your honor!

Around here we celebrate birthdays, weddings and other important events in the Ukrainian tradition over a period of three days, so you're only just getting started now. By the third day, the stragglers on the front lawn usually come to and make their way home.:lol:

Mnohaya Lita!