Well, I'm not saying that... but there are some clear 'dimension groups' for 18th century Mittenwald violins. Some makers were remarkably consistent. And some were a bit rough and ready. But for me its really the locator pins  and the one piece slab back that are outside of normal Mittenwald expectations.

I will post dimensions when I have access to the instrument again later this week as I am currently travelling.

I always wondered about the locating pins, the shape of the f holes, the one piece front and slab back. Also the square blocks, not the round half moon shape typical for Kloz instruments. More like what you see in later French violins.

Here the dimensions, hard to measure over the high arch:

Length of back over arch: 358mm

Width:     upper bouts: 166mm
                 lower bouts: 204mm
                 mid C bouts: 114mm

Rib heights: neck: 31-32mm, bottom 32-33mm, mid C bouts 31mm, corners (all 4) 32mm

Longer lengths of 358-360mm tend to be more common on post 1780 in Mittenwald instruments. Earlier ones tend to hit a ceiling around 356mm. Your c bout width (114mm) is on the wide side for anything out of Mittenwald and has a French aspect to it. In my accumulated database your measurements are closest to Joseph Knitl instruments (1777-1791):

image.png.52f7237e63ead2474ab6fe524bbb800f.png

However, none of Knitl's instruments that I have seen have slab backs or locator pins.

I use metric comparisons as an initial guide of 'the possible' from which to then go over to stylistic traits. I suppose its the professional archaeologist in me - it works for all other sorts of material culture.

However your problem is that aspects of the technical style - the pins, wood choice for the back - are not very 18th century Mittenwald. This pushes me more in the direction of early to mid 19th century where there is unfortunately less Mittenwald maker instrument documentation.

Knitl should have a signature on the back. I will have another close look whether there is anything faded, but I think not, I would have seen this. The pins, in particular the 3 in the button, could be later - although, why would anyone add 3 pins there??? Reminds me of Monty Python's Michelangelo in which he paints the Last SUpper with 3 Christs.