Sign in to follow this  
David Burgess

Merry Christmas

1 hour ago, Michael_Molnar said:

It was never an issue to say Merry Christmas. I should know. <_<

Merry Christmas.

Molnar, an astronomer,  wrote a book on unusual astronomy things going on around the time of the birth of Jesus. He has said that he is not "a believer", so I wouldn't expect beliefs to pollute his observations too much. The book was more of a technical overview of unusual astronomy events surrounding that time.

A Merry Christmas to all; whatever you celebrate or believe in, it's a special time to slow down for appreciating the good friends and family that we have.

Best wishes in the upcoming New Year!

13 minutes ago, David Burgess said:

Really cool.

Mr. Calonico , my music teacher in high school, who is the leader of the Cal Bears band now, introduced me to this music back in 1984, I immediately fell in love with this collection of Christmas music as it brought so many cool elements together in one presentation. 

6 hours ago, David Burgess said:

Merry Christmas, everyone. Maybe the pendulum has swung sufficiently back in the other direction that it's getting semi-OK to say "Merry Christmas" again. :)

Use the search function.  This is Maestronet, not the Starbucks conspiracy forum.  ;)

sleigh-smiley.gif?1292867674

18 minutes ago, James M. Jones said:

Merry Christmas all, great to have such great people here. I am image.thumb.jpg.9ebfea274e90bdd75848b6cf7d1080ca.jpgespecially blessed to welcome my first grandchild ! 

Very cool present, James.  :)

45 minutes ago, James M. Jones said:

Merry Christmas all, great to have such great people here. I am image.thumb.jpg.9ebfea274e90bdd75848b6cf7d1080ca.jpgespecially blessed to welcome my first grandchild ! 

Congrats Grandpa!

Merry Christmas to those lucky enough to share the season with family and loved ones, and to those that circumstances force you to spend the holidays apart. 

Cheers,

Jim 

On the reaired Casey Kasem Christmas song countdown this song sung by Nat King Cole placed number one.

I enjoy reading everyone's contributions especially pictures of your latest creations. Ho ho ho Merry Christmas

9 hours ago, David Beard said:

Merry Christmas, a holy Christ's Mass, good Saturnalia, and Happy Holidays!    All the best to all!

My day's been proof that "all of the above" is also an option.  :lol:   A very Merry Christmas to all!

4 hours ago, James M. Jones said:

Congrats and welcome to the ranks of "Now I can spoil 'em and send 'em home". :ph34r:  Beautiful photo!  :)

4 hours ago, Addie said:

Use the search function.  This is Maestronet, not the Starbucks conspiracy forum.  ;)

sleigh-smiley.gif?1292867674

Right, nothing here but fiddle conspiracies.  :lol: