Maestronet Forums

Trade Secrets Index

Julian Cossmann Cooke

I've been putting together a spreadsheet indexing the articles that have appeared in the Trade Secrets section of The Strad for as far back as I have issues.  There are major gaps in my collection.

I would be happy to share the final product here  if folks want to provide any information to add -- either missing issues for the years I have included or for other years.  Via subsequent posts, PMs, or separate spreadsheets.

Trade Secrets.xlsx

Are you interested in another column that cross references The Strad Magazine article with the Trade Secrets magazines?  I have all of those and could add them to the list as I find time.  I wonder if the articles are the same length because of space restriction in the regular magazines.

-Jim 

3 hours ago, Jim Bress said:

Are you interested in another column that cross references The Strad Magazine article with the Trade Secrets magazines?  I have all of those and could add them to the list as I find time.  I wonder if the articles are the same length because of space restriction in the regular magazines.

-Jim 

I just received the tables of contents for the Trade Secrets volumes from Christian.  I will post them shortly.  Of course, feel free to improve the spreadsheet at your convenience.

3 hours ago, Jim Bress said:

I finished adding the Trade secrets magazines to the index.  Going through the contents of the three magazines made realize how much information I have sitting on the shelf.  Thanks for starting this Julian!

Trade Secrets Final.xls

Thanks for finishing it, Jim!

• 4 months later...