Hi everybody

Few  words to say that the second edition of the Traité de Lutherie has just been released by the ALADFI edition. Typos have been corrected, and price lowered of 60€ because the posters of the Stradivari forms are not sell with the book anymore. The outlines of the forms are available for free ont the book website. The original scans pictures should be availlable as well soon.
I answer any question with pleasure

www.traitedelutherie.com

Francois DENIS

Hi Francois,

have you also added the parts about the P form you wrote for the Strad 3D Projet and the other Stradivari forms you did not deal with in the first edition of the book?

4 hours ago, Urban Luthier said:

Hi Francois 

Good news! it looks like the order form on your site still refers to the older publication. Will you be updating the form?

Best

Chris

Dear Chris, the order form on the web site is the good one

1 hour ago, Davide Sora said:

Hi Francois,

have you also added the parts about the P form you wrote for the Strad 3D Projet and the other Stradivari forms you did not deal with in the first edition of the book?

Dear David

No, this part is not in the book but it can be download for free on my personnal web site (as some other papers)  www.francoisdenis.com

I remind that it's also possible (since 3 years)  to download the outlines of all the forms. The both outline (front and back) are superimposed to show the discrepancies of the forms and also how the forms are twisted (almost 2 mm) on most of them. I  recommand to used these original files rather than the copy of them published here.