Maestronet Forums

I May Not be Receiving All Email Notifications

monian

Hi, I feel like I am not receiving notifications for each new topic posted in the forums I follow. I selected the option "a notification when new content is posted." I went to see the list of unread notifications and found ones I got email notifications for and ones I haven't received email notifications for. What is going on?

21 hours ago, monian said:

Hi, I feel like I am not receiving notifications for each new topic posted in the forums I follow. I selected the option "a notification when new content is posted." I went to see the list of unread notifications and found ones I got email notifications for and ones I haven't received email notifications for. What is going on?

When you click on the Notifications icon, and then on "Notification Settings" at the top right of the popup, you can select which things are notified in-browser, and which are email, and which are both. Can you check that those settings are correct?