Maestronet Forums

Thanks for the upgrade! But...

Rue

1 hour ago, ghunt said:

Notifications can be adjusted in great detail by clicking on your name at the top right, going to "Account Settings", and then clicking on "Notifications" on the right side of the page. Make sure to scroll down to see all of the options.

I mean this: (file attached)

It won't let me change it (as well as some other options, which are also locked).

Screenshot from 2017-01-13 20-11-16.png

On 1/15/2017 at 2:13 PM, Janito said:

When you try to copy a single page from a thread into a new post, the hole thread appears to be copied with the very first post in the copied thread showing as a thumbnail.

This makes the new post very confusing.

How are you trying to copy a page over?

I noticed something weird... In 'The Fingerboard' there are two threads, 'Beethoven, op. 132' by Stephen Fine and '"Prelude" composed by Zimbalist' by Rue. Now if you open the threads individually their tags are just fine, but for some reason when you view the tags in the fingerboard list, their tags are messed up, as shown in the photos. The same happens when you view Rue's thread.

Now, this doesn't really affect me, I just thought I'd report it, because I doubt these are the only two threads with the problem...

Screenshot from 2017-01-21 16-08-46.png

Screenshot from 2017-01-21 16-08-35.png

Another potential 'weirdness':

There seems to be a post missing? from Uncle Duke (in that Zimbalist thread).  I could have sworn I read it on my phone earlier today, but it's not showing on my computer!:wacko:  Now it's not on my phone either!  Just checked.  Either it's disappeared entirely, or I'm going batty! :blink:

Just now, Rue said:

Another potential 'weirdness':

There seems to be a post missing? from Uncle Duke (in that Zimbalist thread).  I could have sworn I read it on my phone earlier today, but it's not showing on my computer!:wacko:  Now it's not on my phone either!  Just checked.  Either it's disappeared entirely, or I'm going batty! :blink:

Ooooh, was he deleted from Maestronet-existence like I was?

I must apologize.  I'm still not quite used to the new format (but it's much better for me now!)...and I confused a PM with a post.  I feel a lot better now.  Nothing disappeared after all (the PM is still there too)...and I wasn't imagining things either! :D