Hello Pegboxers,

I started a thread in the Auction Scroll a few days back about a vintage 1/16 violin/custom case/bow set that I purchased. It arrived today and Professor Saunders quickly sorted out the violin. I am now seeking judgment about the case and bow and have just uploaded fresh images of the bow. The images already posted about the case tell the story and I will be adding more of the case later tonight or tomorrow if they can be of any help. Thank you in advance for any thoughts/judgment/comment/opinion regarding the items presented. The violin is about 1/16 size and the bow is similarly small. If there are any other views or details that I can add to help, let me know.

Please review and post your thoughts in this thread if you would be so kind - the new bow images are at the end of the thread.

Cheers!

http://www.maestronet.com/forum/index.php?/topic/335846-the-hilarity-of-ebay-trumped-up-violin-or-amazing-my-latest-acquisition-very-cool-case/