First of all I would just like to clarify that I am by no means paid to advertise this, just thought I'd post to help others who might need this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnzoVheCZIjcqgbI1DvY_og

On this Youtube channel you will find the piano accompaniment for many famous Classical, Romantic, Baroque, Modern violin pieces. The sheet music is on the screen for the convenience of the player, although the piano track can be used with any instrument if you find the same version transcribed for a different instrument.

I thought I'd post it here for other musicians who might not have heard of or seen this channel.

I read some comments which criticized the player of the piano, saying accompaniment should be played with more feeling, rather than robotic and perfectly in time, but that would not be possible to do when not with the soloist. In this case, how would one be required to follow a backtrack with constant use of rubato, etc.

Anyway, I found this channel to be very useful/helpful in practising some pieces. Maybe it can help someone else also.

Would love to hear of more websites which has the piano accompaniment for pieces like these.

Vivaldi and Pachabel Canon are do-able  for a violin to play along with but the rest of them are not good enough to play along with.  His or hers piano syncopation is off.  Thanks Kallie.

I should probably have mentioned I did not mean for these accompaniment tracks to be considered "professional backtracks" from which one can perform on stage - but rather that I use them when practising on my own. And I've never personally had any problems playing along with these. At least the accompaniment which I've used.

Hey, these are really handy in a pinch! I tried a whole bunch of them and had no problem playing along, and I think if I did not know the accompaniment parts to pieces these would be helpful. Something to share with my more advanced students, to be sure!

Have you tried the Cadenza App, btw? :)

Hey, these are really handy in a pinch! I tried a whole bunch of them and had no problem playing along, and I think if I did not know the accompaniment parts to pieces these would be helpful. Something to share with my more advanced students, to be sure!

Have you tried the Cadenza App, btw? :)

Unfortunately I cannot try it until it gets released on Android.... If that were ever to happen with this app. :P