Sign in to follow this  
Pinky Whitey

for sale: new, old stock Jaeger oblong case

For your consideration is is this very fine, completely handmade full size violin case from Jaeger. It is forlorn back-stock from a violin shop that moved a few years ago. I believe it's from the early 70s, as the interior configuration is a bit different with the contemporary offerings.

Lightweight, multiply birch shell bound in black kidskin. Handfitted velour interior with matching blanket. Four bow spinners and string tube.
Compact design. Leather reinforced custom fitting duck-fabric cover from Gewa with multiple D rings for straps and a "subway" handle.
I'm offering it with the Mooradian cover I've been keeping it in since I've owned it. I have never taken it out of the house, have been just hoarding it for a few years now.

see link for more pics, feel free with the questions
https://plus.google.com/photos/100695721341102389035/albums/6143566535216424993?authkey=CJL7xNXd8vGUdw
$1000, negotiable - shipping included to the US.
post-78080-0-70352500-1430374935_thumb.jpg

When can I sell my cases here and post links?

I removed the sale link... I'm sure the relatively new member (OP) will get to know the fine points (gray areas) of this portion of the forum once he's here for a while... but I'd have difficulty removing the sarcasm from your post without a severe edit.

I removed the sale link... I'm sure the relatively new member (OP) will get to know the fine points (gray areas) of this portion of the forum once he's here for a while... but I'd have difficulty removing the sarcasm from your post without a severe editRealising

Pardon the severely delayed resopnse....  there's nothing stated clearly or otherwise in the T&C regarding the sale of cases or posting links for this section of the forum.

If I'd commited some infraction, the moderators could have informed me - or just deleted the post altogether.