Maestronet Forums

puns are the lowest form of humor

MeyerFittings

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you  guys all drunk? This is nothing but silly Bartok.

To try and slow down our most blatant aggressor,

I've been hard at work on a punning suppressor.

It's cunningly inset with ivory you see,

And carved from a piece of a triffula tree,

Shaped quite like a shot-glass.  You treat it with borax,

Varnish with storax, and ram the darned thing up the rump of a ...................................

....Oh, hi, Stephen.  Cute avatar!   :)  :lol:

Anyone still certain about the original premise of the thread?  [seusses away over the snow playing the filksong, "Banned From Argo]   :ph34r:  ;)

To try and slow down our most blatant aggressor,

I've been hard at work on a punning suppressor.

It's cunningly inset with ivory you see,

And carved from a piece of a triffula tree,

Shaped quite like a shot-glass.  You treat it with borax,

Varnish with storax, and ram the darned thing up the rump of a ...................................

....Oh, hi, Stephen.  Cute avatar!   :)  :lol:

Anyone still certain about the original premise of the thread?  [seusses away over the snow playing the filksong, "Banned From Argo]   :ph34r:  ;)

Pleyel all you want VioladaLess, you're not putting that punpository up my bum. 

Well you could be a drummer, then they're invisible, you can't see ghost notes

Once again, The Muffat Show shows to be the most ap-Porporiate to ex-Prez my notes.

Although Animal is a hammerless, voiceless dw-Orf, the beast is to keep him in Cage.

(Hope you guys do not mind my Twist English tongue, but I like puns a Lott, and simply can't resist to con-tribute.) :)  

Once again, The Muffat Show shows to be the most ap-Porporiate to ex-Prez my notes.

Although Animal is a hammerless, voiceless dw-Orf, the beast is to keep him in Cage.

(Hope you guys do not mind my Twist English tongue, but I like puns a Lott, and simply can't resist to con-tribute.) :)  

So metal! :lol:

I tried to telleman, Simon, "Rattle their cage and there will be no stopping them!"  They'll completely un-ravel and come bach, and offenbach again, and I'll defalla to stop them.  The urge to pun is a mahler of the soul.  

You'll have to hear that Heifetz was seen in front of Carnegie Hall but when fans tried to talk to him he got in a kabalevsky.  You'll have to hear that two composers sat in a cafe: One say, "coffee" but the other, Eric, Sa "tie."  And William Grant still looks like himself even though he went to a quack plastic surgeon Dr. Dominico, nick-named "scaralatti."

I trimble at the thought and turn to my wine glass, but one glazanov, I can't handel more.  Even now I'ves begun to slur my beach because I can't holst my liquor;  when drunk have trouble haydn it.

I tried to telleman, Simon, "Rattle their cage and there will be no stopping them!"  They'll completely un-ravel and come bach, and offenbach again, and I'll defalla to stop them.  The urge to pun is a mahler of the soul.  

You'll have hear that Heifetz was seen in front of Carnegie Hall but when fans tried to talk to him he got in a kabalevsky.  You'll have to hear that two composers sat in a cafe: One say, "coffee" but the other, Eric, Sa "tie."  And William Grant still looks like himself even though he went to a quack plastic surgeon Dr. Dominico, nick-named "scaralatti."

I trimble at the thought and turn to my wine glass, but one glazanov, I can't handel more.  Even now I'ves begun to slur my beach because I can't holst my liquor;  when drunk have trouble haydn it.

Well. This Punch Satire deserves extra premium; Meyerbeer… :P