Maestronet Forums

A suggestion

jezzupe

• 3 years later...
On 11/26/2013 at 4:16 PM, Don Noon said:

As with any suggestions, one needs to look at the track record of the person making the suggestion.  Herewith is a memorable (for me) hot tip from a couple of years ago:

This, and all the subsequent yea sayers, convinced me of the exact opposite.  As it turns out, this topic was started 3 days before silver peaked out and started a long decline:

post-25192-0-25092700-1385511082_thumb.jpg

I am sorry to bring up such tedious, non-violin stuff, but it might be important for some readers to know jezzupe's credentials in the financial arena. 

Hmmm... I need to see how I can short bitcoins. :)

Well how'd it work out? 

On 11/26/2013 at 7:16 PM, Don Noon said:

As with any suggestions, one needs to look at the track record of the person making the suggestion.  Herewith is a memorable (for me) hot tip from a couple of years ago:

This, and all the subsequent yea sayers, convinced me of the exact opposite.  As it turns out, this topic was started 3 days before silver peaked out and started a long decline:

I am sorry to bring up such tedious, non-violin stuff, but it might be important for some readers to know jezzupe's credentials in the financial arena. 

H I want it to remain in the family for at leastmmm... I need to see how I can short bitcoins. :)H I want it to remain in the family for at leastmmm... I need to see how I can short bitcoins. :)

On 11/26/2013 at 7:16 PM, Don Noon said:

H I want it to remain in the family for at leastmmm... I need to see how I can short bitcoins. :)H I want it to remain in the family for at leastmmm... I need to see how I can short bitcoins. :)

In a way Don is right as to shorting bitcoin because even though it is in an uptrend it goes down faster then it goes up and if you are a trader rather than an investor you will understand the loss potential due to volatility.

Also I think Jezzupe is right and very forward thinking especially back in 2013. 

1 hour ago, jezzupe said:

Well how'd it work out? 

It would have worked out fine, but I didn't actually do anything.  When you first touted bitcoins, it was at $900.  4 days later, it peaked at $1100.  Within 2 years, it bottomed out at $200.

So far, the Jezzupe indicator has been near-perfect at predicting frenzy peaks, so I would expect this current bitcoin bubble to peak within the next week.  $6000 for a bitcoin?  A speculative bubble if ever I have seen one.  Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any way to exploit the downside.

I have Scottrade for a broker and there is no way to short the various Bitcoin stocks there. The first time I purchased bitcoin at the market close one afternoon the next morning it opened $50 lower which meant I was down 5k instantly and then proceeded to drop another $40 (down 9k now) and then later in the afternoon it rocketed up $150 which meant I was now  up 5k but since this was the first Over the Counter stock I had bought I did not realize how hard they are to sell and by the time I sold it I had only eked out a $200 profit instead of a massive loss.

There is too many knowledgeable people on message boards of sites such as Seeking Alpha that say Bitcoin has no intrinsic value unlike Gold and Silver. I think if you are an educated speculator like Jezzupe there can be huge money made as has said but Bitcoin is not my cup of tea.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 9:09 AM, Don Noon said:

It would have worked out fine, but I didn't actually do anything.  When you first touted bitcoins, it was at $900.  4 days later, it peaked at $1100.  Within 2 years, it bottomed out at $200.

So far, the Jezzupe indicator has been near-perfect at predicting frenzy peaks, so I would expect this current bitcoin bubble to peak within the next week.  $6000 for a bitcoin?  A speculative bubble if ever I have seen one.  Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any way to exploit the downside.

That's 8,200 Don :lol:....But your right it will go down probably in awhile, before it shoots past 10K by years end.....anything could happen but that's the communities general consensus.

The key to understanding crypto is that it is the future, that it is controlled /subversively created by the very people it was supposed to take down and because of that it's a sure fire deal that will need to "act naturally" or organically in order to be organically adopted as we now see it is, heck you can do a Schawb IRA with it. The greed will suck in the normies

So, it is the future,but one that is not here yet, and just like the dot com craze lots of the money being thrown around at this very moment is based on what it could be and great ideas, ideas THAT ARE NOT AS OF YET BEING IMPLEMENTED. So there will be many alt coins that become pump and dump scams.Look for bitconnect and tether to fold, when that happens things will go down. Crypto is full of FUD fear, uncertainty and doubt. it scatters like rabbits quickly.

The key is to do your homework on who is getting behind a certain coin, get in early and stay until profits can be scooped. For example, Ethereum was sitting below 3 forever, bouncing up and down, then,, if you were studying day to day events, you would have got wind that certain NWO banking institutions that are part of the central banking system were "going all in" to Ether,that day it shot from 3 to 14 in hours, then as the news spread of "who the who" was getting behind Ether, it was a steady climb to 300 within 1 month and it has stayed between 300 to 400 since then and will probably not go down., just checked, its 407 as I write this. I should say it will go down, but eventualy it will go back up, as of now it is an "ordained" coin

Anything could happen as far as any coin/token taking over bitcoin, or bitcoin could maintain supremacy, many talk of the "flipening" where BCH takes over BTC, but the bottom line is education and information and then what do you do with that information, and then once you do what you did, was the information accurate in allowing for a the right decision on a future event.

the key to ALL economics and investing is understanding ONE THING, that is central banks are a private company, all currency is owned by the same company,it may have different names like dollar, pound, euro, but its all owned by the same parent company.

The next key thing is to understand how a central banker makes his money. he makes his money by creating money form thin air and then attaching interest to the creation of that dollar. Currently the usa monetary region owes them 23 trillion dollars.

Now the next thing to  understand is why bitcoin or another will not fail.

If I scribble down some numbers and letters on a piece of paper and say it is worth 1 dollar {call it a bitcoin} a central banker will need to create that dollar PLUS INTEREST to back the value of that scribbled encrypted combo when you go to cash it out into fiat money. Now if all of sudden that paper is worth 8000 dollars, well KCHING the central banker now has to create 8000 new dollars that did no exist before TO WHICH HE NOW ADDS THE INTEREST TO IT. WEE!!! 

So based on this very principle bitcoin is just another layer to the scam, or 138,032,,557,162$ has been created out of thin air by the"bitcoin" ie group faith, and it will now have interest attached to it which will be paid off in the form of eternal tax/debt slavery.

But more importantly bitcoin will be used in the coming economic nightmare, they'll probably hit us with a bio-weapon. You are seeing it now,what they want to do is have an all digital, global currency system, no cash. they will use crypto as the safe haven to run to when all western /eastern currency crashes, using it to offset hyperinflation. You are seeing test runs of this right now. I places like Venezuela and Zimbabwe bitcoin was going for 12k, well over spot price. 

Blockchain can be used to enslave humanity by disallowing privacy in commerce, and very well may, fortunately many young people who have adopted and figured it all out are aware and working on counter measures...

Everything boils down to faith

When Jessupe Goldastini speaks, people listen :lol:

So this will be my last post related to this {unless someone sucks me in with some comment} but for the most part I would like to let this post fade.

I would say however understanding crypto is and will be very relevant to violins regardless if you think so or not.

When I said "it is the future" and "do your homework" it's all about information. This would be a prime example....NOTHING I AM SAYING SHOULD BE TAKEN AS INVESTMENT ADVICE! ,this is just an example of what I mean by "future" and "information" .how you act on anything is up to you.

Also what many of you don't understand about crypto is that it is very much like when computers first came out, the money was in software applications, blockchain and now tangle can be thought of as an "application" that can have a relevant use now, or could be created for a future use down the road, this is all about AI style automation of everything, as well as social constructs and or really anything you could imagine, you can use this tech to create something useful. 

Here is a potential example, IT IS MUSIC RELATED....is giving your music away for free on utube, soundcloud etc the best way to go, established artist or not ?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-music-platform-voise-joins-ethereum-enterprise-alliance-2/

https://voise.com/

https://voise.com/whitepaper-voise.pdf

so, future idea, some information, do you like the idea,? who is behind it? or what are they part of? and whos behind that, behind that? scroll to bottom page...bp, jp morgan,intel,microsoft....these are not just names, these are symbols to those who know

https://entethalliance.org/

so just one example of how blockchain will change the world....

trust me they are working on atms, merchant adoption, square payments, ability to pay at websites, etc...this is just the beginning phase of this entire thing, there will be many events, good and bad, but whatever it may be and whatever the final outcome, this will not be going away.

The reality is that first it appealed to people like myself, the "screw the central bankers" crowd, then it appealed to certain players in finance, then that trickled down to average inside investors, then recently its gone to big finance, and soon it will go mainstream {you still will find plenty of people who have never heard of any of this "bitcoin stuff"} but the greed, the group think heard mentality, and the eventual ease of use  and potential applications and money to be made off these applications will  eventually make it mainstream and full adoption will eventually happen. If an event in future history does not knock bitcoin over, the price predictions are astronomical. Lets just say at 8000, 800 looks like a pretty good price, at 80,000, 8000 will have been a pretty good buy....that said I would not touch it until you understand it and have some idea of what is going on, many people are hoping/waiting for a big price drop, which can happen in a flash, it may never go down and just keep going, but thebest way to understand crypto is to understand your current monetary systems.

11/28/2017 edit;  10, 105.70$

12/22/2017  EDIT.   17,274..60

1/4/2018 edit; 15,100......the banker trap has been set

1/19/2018 edit; as predicted, bitconnect folds

11/24/2018 , 3843.00 the bankers trap has effectively worked

6/22/2019... 10, 692.82....the rinse wash repeat cycle has commenced again, this time it will be different....the first cycle was on individual "investors" ramping the price ....but this time it's corporate....the price will continue to rise, then drop again, but when that happens the price will not be a dramatic drop...stabilization will occur with corporate investment 

edit; 2/9/20... for Dean Radin...  "stabilization"  10, 136$

Dean the last time the forum interacted with this post was 2017,most likely only you and I have seen these edits...

covid 19...2/11/20.......path to eu, italy,uk

3/19/2020 as predicted, the chaos will ensue with the start of a global depression that will start in the usa, lockdowns start and will continue, look for hyper inflation in food prices soon, military involvement, all financial indexes plummet, including crypto. Italian deaths outnumber Chinese.

Dean the unfolding of the scenario I wrote to you is happening 

11/5/2020 full market recovery in trump economy

1/2/2021 bitcon hits 34k+

1/18/2021......41,172

trump gone, bankers fruition 

2/11/21....48,235

2/20/2021......57 k

11/8/21.....66,200

5/15/22....recovering to 32k after tether destroys terra luna...tether all most unravels...world economic forum agenda in full swing, ww3 on the table....musk, dogecoin,twitter...somethings up