Sign in to follow this  
Michael K.

The Renaissance of Italian Lutherie

Two minuets fifty five seconds, that's the best they could do?  I wonder what it cost to make that video, wasted money, what ever it cost. 

I'm with Berl here.  I've seen more interesting trailers at U-Haul. smiley1963.gif

I asked if anybody have seen the complete movie allready, and not if somebody have seen anything more interesting.

:lol:

It is Gio Batta Morassi, Gian Carlo Guicciardi (pupil of Poggi), Francesco Bisolotti, and Renato Scrollavezza.

Thanks!  I recognized Morassi, but not the rest.

It is Gio Batta Morassi, Gian Carlo Guicciardi (pupil of Poggi), Francesco Bisolotti, and Renato Scrollavezza.

All of them seem to be elderly, are there any talented young makers in their footsteps to carry on the rebirth?

Well i try to g

All of them seem to be elderly, are there any talented young makers in their footsteps to carry on the rebirth?

I try to get the DVD. But I understand that Trailer very well as I undertand the Italian culture. This tree makers are the follower of the Renaissance there and remember the history of the 20th century making in italy.

Yes there are some in their footsteps with highly recognition.

It looks like the film won't have much value in the "how-to" department, but these guys are pretty important and it will be nice to see and hear anything they have to say, and there might be little things that will pay off in the long run.