Sign in to follow this  
Alex l. Reza

Alex Reza's bench

Nice!  Wonderful top.  When I look at it I just want to visually explore it.  No two parts of the tops landscape looks the the same, but all the parts work when taken together. Very beautifully done.

How did your Quartet come out?

WOW, Time does fly!!!  Well for what it is worth a little sound clip of my latest, was about 2 feet away so probably getting what the player hear :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZxI2ggXWl/

Also for laughs?!?!? I thought I would put up a link to a short Documentary aired on Viceland TV and  that Vice filmed with mailchimp  It could have been many of us on here who are now makers but looking at all the stories makes it fun.  Thanks!

Docuseries

Alex I liked your video, it's inspiration for those of us who would like to build violins!  :)  

Thanks MikeC.  I have met and continue to meet so many inspiring and great people doing what I do now.  I have learned so much from many other makers/friends in the business and all I can do is keep trying!!  

Thanks guys!  After 4 days of filming and interviews with a crew of 15 following around it was hard to tell what they would come up with.  After seeing it I am happy with the angle they took.  I have lots to learn and having fun doing it. I have met so many great people in this violin world of ours.   Heck will probably kick the bucket at the bench :)