Sign in to follow this  
Jack Devereux

Joe Robson/Violin Varnish Limited

Hey Folks,

I'm a longtime lurker and first time poster here on Maestronet.  I'm writing because I'm having a really hard time getting in touch with Joe Robson at Violin Varnish Limited.  Does anybody know if he's traveling, ill or otherwise unable to be contacted?  I ordered some varnish from him a couple months ago, and when the package arrived, it contained the wrong type.  No big deal, I'm just trying to get in touch with him to get it swapped out and having a hard time.  I hope he's alright, if anybody has any insite it would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Jack Devereux

Oberlin...yes....walleye fishing...unfortunately postponed until the fall....Jack and I got our communication straight yesterday. 

In the larger picture, if you have a problem getting in touch....and we are not connecting by phone...there is a contact page on my web site that is useful.   With family scattered around, the summer phone hours end to be unpredictable.

on we go,

Joe