Sign in to follow this  
Arash

Davidov poster wanted

I am interested in the Davidov cello poster and wonder whether someone might have an extra copy that they would be willing to sell? The Davidov is not available from the Strad website. Feel free to send me a PM if you have this poster, or an idea where I might be able to get one. Thanks.

I too am interested... :D

Rather than start my own thread.  I ordered the "Seveuse" and found a thread where it seems to NOT be the B form...  :huh:

I'd LOVE a copy..  I made a scan of the dimension side of my Vuillaume cello posted and FedEx Office (formerly Kinkos) for like $7... That and shipping and your trouble I'd be willing too negotiate a fair price.   :rolleyes:

Heck, I'd be grateful if someone could just post the dimensions off their poster...  

Body Length =

Upper Bout =

C Bout =

Lower Bout =

Purfling distance to edge =

Edge Overhang =

Top Plate thickness at edge =

Back Plate Thickness at edge = 

Rib height at Neck = 

Rib Height at C-Bout = 

Rib Height at Bottom Block =

etc ... and anything else you care to share!

Thanks!

Joe

P.S. I'm working on a tracing off the photo from Roger Hargrave's article from the 2001 Strad, but blown up, its a little sketchy.

P.P.S.S. Does the Strad mag ever reprint out of stock posters?

I too am interested... :D

Rather than start my own thread.  I ordered the "Seveuse" and found a thread where it seems to NOT be the B form...  :huh:

I'd LOVE a copy..  I made a scan of the dimension side of my Vuillaume cello posted and FedEx Office (formerly Kinkos) for like $7... That and shipping and your trouble I'd be willing too negotiate a fair price.   :rolleyes:

Heck, I'd be grateful if someone could just post the dimensions off their poster...  

Body Length =

Upper Bout =

C Bout =

Lower Bout =

Purfling distance to edge =

Edge Overhang =

Top Plate thickness at edge =

Back Plate Thickness at edge = 

Rib height at Neck = 

Rib Height at C-Bout = 

Rib Height at Bottom Block =

etc ... and anything else you care to share!

Thanks!

Joe

P.S. I'm working on a tracing off the photo from Roger Hargrave's article from the 2001 Strad, but blown up, its a little sketchy.

P.P.S.S. Does the Strad mag ever reprint out of stock posters?

Joe, I'd be happy to share Davidov dimensions when I am reunited with my poster tomorrow evening if someone does not beat me to it.  Julian

Joe, I'd be happy to share Davidov dimensions when I am reunited with my poster tomorrow evening if someone does not beat me to it.  Julian

Excellent.. Thanks so much, Julian!

Joe