sorry casper, i was just upset you didnt reply to my pm, we dont know much about you, youre postings are a bit of a mystery to us, but i think in all fairness its time to pick on someone else besides pahdah, youre making him into something much bigger than he really is, as to my violins on ebay, i cant link to them, but i think they offer a healthy alternative to pahdahs listing style.

Because I wanted people to take notice to the fact that Pahdah's violins on ebay are mostly overpriced and often controversial in his attribution of the violin makers.

Yes, and this was old news....waaaaayyyyyy back. Everyone on here has read the numerous post. Now, there are at least 10 people on ebay changing lables and truly ripping people off, maybe your time would be better spent targeting those people and bringing the "unknowns" to everyones attention?

Oh god! not again

They were actually made for exportation to the Hoth Ice Planet, in the Anoat Sector. The Empire went after them because the varnish wasn’t Day-Glow enough. Enter the Death Star <dramatic music plays>

Addie, not a sock puppet. jedisabre.gif

i think the congratulations should go to the buyer of the juzek master art for $1500, with condolences to pahdahs customer, who payed full retail sight unseen, with a money back guarantee, mind you

There's a long thread about this somewhere ..... here we go : http://www.maestrone...l__+john +juzek

read this link, its fascinating; seems for this previous master art juzek pahdah listed he makes the claim "i doubt that a better john juzek master art violin exists" just like he makes the identical claim on this one

i must say the previously listed juzek in the link looks much better than the one that pahdah just sold

i think the congratulations should go to the buyer of the juzek master art for $1500, with condolences to pahdahs customer, who payed full retail sight unseen, with a money back guarantee, mind you

Maybe Pahdah bought the $1500 one so he could resell it for $5000.