Sign in to follow this  
Craig Tucker

craig tucker

Dear Craig, it sounds like you have a good plan in progress. I know that you are too humble to accept but I am awarding you my MVP award (most valuable poster).

Scott

As you can see, today I'm sort of out of it, but trying.

I *try to* keep up with it all...

even when what's taken is a bit of a #struggle# for me... even when taken as a positive, perhaps I'll try me, and help me come to a memory, of what ive posted in the past as a sort of a poster wothwhile here?

In any case, My memory is very slowly coming back to me, thanks for the I positive chance here, and the idea.

[/i] I will accept your claim as accurate and attempt to post as a MVP, at least it gives me an ideal and goal to move forward to - a sort of (lost) hope I can claim!

thanks!

C Tucker.

ct.

CT I'm slow and just noticed this thread. Have a Guinness or two and you'll be back to normal in no time!

Hey Craig,

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Not to trivialize, but when one encounters these road blocks we find out (with a little luck) what we are made of! Keep fighting the good fight.

Love the Blade Runner quote BTW. My all time favorite movie. I am looking forward to Ridley's next opus. He is due for another home run!

Yours in fiddles!

Hey Craig. I don't know you very well, but I'm sorry I missed this thread until now. I just wanted to say that when scouring old lengthy threads I often chuckle when I come upon your posts - they are frequently followed by an equally lengthy post by you! It's as if you hit the send button, sat back in your chair, and your mind just couldn't leave an idea alone. A character like you is clearly in good company.

Get well soon, get well right, and I'm adding you to my prayers.

CT,

I always appreciate your introspective posts. Please take care of yourself and get back to fueling Maestronet's "Objectivity and Reason Department" again!

Best wishes,

Chris

I hope he's doing well, I liked his posts.

Well, I'm back to driving already... I drove for the first time yesterday.

Perhaps I should be posting more, but, I don't feel anything stirring yet to post about.

I have decided a whole bunch of new things that will affect me and how I speak my piece in the future, as if this stroke has changed me in a bit deeper way than I really understand yet.

Perhaps since I have decided that my building methodology is going to go through a radical change, so will my posting. Perhaps I will end up posting less than I used to but, I will start my new posts when I start building my new violin. It's in the works now, but not quite in the actual build yet. It's going to be made from my usual - domestic Sitka Sruce, and Bigleaf Maple - so perhaps it will prove interesting...

Thanks everyone for thinking of me. And my thanks for posting asking how I'm doing. I'm getting back, slowly, that's for sure, but with great certainty.

ctviolin

I see you indiscreetly lurking...nice to see you!

-Ernie

Um,... wait a minute... that wasn't really me lurking... That was, um lemme think here, that was my alternate personalty - yeah, that's right! The "other" me!

Well, I'm back to driving already... I drove for the first time yesterday.

Perhaps I should be posting more, but, I don't feel anything stirring yet to post about.

I have decided a whole bunch of new things that will affect me and how I speak my piece in the future, as if this stroke has changed me in a bit deeper way than I really understand yet.

Perhaps since I have decided that my building methodology is going to go through a radical change, so will my posting. Perhaps I will end up posting less than I used to but, I will start my new posts when I start building my new violin. It's in the works now, but not quite in the actual build yet. It's going to be made from my usual - domestic Sitka Sruce, and Bigleaf Maple - so perhaps it will prove interesting...

Thanks everyone for thinking of me. And my thanks for posting asking how I'm doing. I'm getting back, slowly, that's for sure, but with great certainty.

Well I am certain everybody is looking forward to see these changes in motion. Nothing is better to keep one going than a new challenges, new learning, new interests.

Keep well and hello to all the family!

Best

Robert

Um,... wait a minute... that wasn't really me lurking... That was, um lemme think here, that was my alternate personalty - yeah, that's right! The "other" me!

Well it's very nice to meet the new Craig Tucker...as for the old one...I just wanted you to know that the Sitka worked well on my No.3 fiddle...can't hardly wait to see your new fiddle.

Seriously glad you're cruisin down the road again.

Well it's very nice to meet the new Craig Tucker...as for the old one...I just wanted you to know that the Sitka worked well on my No.3 fiddle...can't hardly wait to see your new fiddle.

Seriously glad you're cruisin down the road again.

Believe me, I'm happy as he double ll to be crusin again also.

(It took a while, but I like Sitka for fiddles.)

Well I am certain everybody is looking forward to see these changes in motion. Nothing is better to keep one going than a new challenges, new learning, new interests.

Keep well and hello to all the family!

Best

Robert

My wife Mary (I showed her this & told her you said hello) just said that I had to say "hello" back to you, so, I feel A great big hello comming on!

Oh wait, there it was!

to all who are friends of my husband, Craig Tucker, he's had a stroke and will not be on his computer for quite a while. Please say a prayer for him and thank you for being his friends. He loved getting on and talking with everyone.thanks and God bless. Mary Tucker:dialysismary1113@yahoo.com

++++++++++++

Please take care and return to post as you can, hope soon.

funny like hmmm. how some people come into one's life,and never really leave. I was just wondering the past few days... how things are for you.... So driving and making fiddles eh ...all right! good to hear. Best to you from the north east.....

funny like hmmm. how some people come into one's life,and never really leave. I was just wondering the past few days... how things are for you.... So driving and making fiddles eh ...all right! good to hear. Best to you from the north east.....

Ahh, thanks James.

The "driving" again is pretty cool. Simply taking something I have done before and doing it again.

The "making violins" part is interesting also. It promises to be a "new experience" in some ways, with what I hope to accomplish this go round.

The "driving" again is pretty cool. Simply taking something I have done before and doing it again.

The "making violins" part is interesting also. It promises to be a "new experience" in some ways, with what I hope to accomplish this go round.

Hopefully you can "make a violin" in time to "drive" to VMAAI... but that may be pushing things a bit. I'd love to meet you there, tho.

My wife Mary (I showed her this & told her you said hello) just said that I had to say "hello" back to you, so, I feel A great big hello comming on!

Oh wait, there it was!

I have no idea what this topic is about, but I just noticed that Craig is back in driving seat. (I hope that expression is not too chauvinistic for you Mary). Great news. Keep the comments coming.