Maestronet Forums

craig tucker

Craig Tucker

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I read the news about Craig, I had the same heart sinking feeling as when hearing similar news about family members. I think of Craig as a brother.

Craig, Mary --- I am continuing in prayer for you and your family --- took it to that Big Violin Maker in the Sky --- through that Carpenter Friend of mine.

My best wishes for a quick and complete recovery, Craig. Have always appreciated your knowledge and good humor and both will be missed while you are away from our site.

Ahh, well, thank you all from this site (Maestronet).

It's been of interest. this interesting road of travel. I've been a bit of a "freekish stranger" for a while now - dealing with things from a point of view brougt about by various doctors and medical people, not involved with my real interests - violins.

Oh well. It doesen't diminish the value of my interest to me.

It's an interesting thing to happen in life - to have people introduce things that are critical to them (and me, as a mental and "real-life" matter...) but that are really not that important, other than to show to me the importance of the matter to them.

To me its not really of critical importance whether we live or die, immediately, as indiviuals, as it is that we get a chance to be advocates of ideas that we beleave in as true -

whether they are or not... it's simply a game afforded to us now by life.

I hope to be, as I believe I have another chance to play for a while, another chance to be back into this game as soon as I can be, and thanks to every one for standing by and helping me continue in it.

Oh well. I hope this makes some kind of sense.

ct

to all who are friends of my husband, Craig Tucker, he's had a stroke and will not be on his computer for quite a while. Please say a prayer for him and thank you for being his friends. He loved getting on and talking with everyone.thanks and God bless. Mary Tucker:dialysismary1113@yahoo.com

Craig we hold you and your family in our prayers during your recovery. I truly hope Mary you will update us as time permits on Craig's progress. Please find strength and comfort in all the well wishes and friendship expressed on these pages, it is a testament to the respect of friends Craig has earned on Maestronet and in life.

May God Bless you both.

Bob

ct

Not a bit, but we love you anyway. laugh.gif

Actually a brilliant post. Life is mostly illusion. Finding those bits that are real, and holding onto them is what matters. Internet is mostly illusion or fantasy, but reaching out to people, helping them, making them think, those are real things, that Craig Tucker does.

Be well.

Addie

To me its not really of critical importance whether we live or die, immediately, as indiviuals, as it is that we get a chance to be advocates of ideas that we beleave in as true -

whether they are or not... it's simply a game afforded to us now by life.

I hope to be, as I believe I have another chance to play for a while, another chance to be back into this game as soon as I can be, and thanks to every one for standing by and helping me continue in it.

ct

CT! welcome back :) A little trip down the rabbit hole eh? Well you sound lucid enough.....Glad things are looking up for ya, get some rest buddy.

Not a bit, but we love you anyway.

Actually a brilliant post. Life is mostly illusion. Finding those bits that are real, and holding onto them is what matters. Internet is mostly illusion or fantasy, but reaching out to people, helping them, making them think, those are real things, that Craig Tucker does.

Addie

Ha ha ha!

I gotta say, I agree!

What is here is mostly fashion... or illuson... in the strictist sense of the word, its must be uderstood within (or by a) a strict agreement, taken from a specific reality.

thanks! (I think...)

ct

What is here is mostly fashion... or illuson... in the strictist sense of the word, its must be uderstood within (or by a) a strict agreement, taken from a specific reality.

Metaphysics at this stage of recovery + typing - sounds like a transient ischemic attack.

Ha ha ha!

I gotta say, I agree!

thanks! (I think...)

ct

Well, I think any social environment is controlled by fashion or illusion (aren’t they pretty much the same?). More so on the internet. But that’s not all bad.

And anyway, somebody who quotes Carlos Castaneda for a signature line must be cool. :lol:

Great to see a speedy recovery - and listen to the MDs.

Well, according to my wife, who is allowing me to answer (to an astonishingly infinite degree), now with this "normal" account - I will say goodnight, to this amazing group of people.

Good night now, and thanks for the unusal things I feel, by virtue of being a

member... good night for now, and thanks all!

this has helped me immensley, come to a place of 'recovery'.