Maestronet Forums

craig tucker

Craig Tucker

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If and when it's possible, I would urge you to look at voice-input programs (Dragon Naturally Speaking is the one I have). In this way it might be possible for Craig to continue participating in the forum. Likewise, the software is capable of reading messages to the user. Might help in recovery, which can be slow and frustrating.

Sorry to hear that. Hope his recovery goes well. I always liked Graigs comments. He didn't always just go with the crowd. Missed him when he was away for a while before. You both have my prayers. God will get you through.

Ken

Mary

Thanks for letting us know. I will keep Craig in my prayers. I have only talked with him once by phone but I really appreciate his giving and positive attitude and for taking the time to send me a couple of items. All the best to Craig and the entire family. Take care.

Joe

Hello Mary and Craig,

To you both, I extend my hopes for a speedy, and full recovery...

I am not connected to the fiddle world beyond being a hack player, but I read these posts every day.

I choose what I read here not by topic, but rather by author. And I never fail to read what Craig is kind enough to post.

We need him back here soon...

All the best,

A.C.

Since I had a stroke myself back in 2008, I was particularly sad to read this news. I know strokes come in different degrees and forms and I cannot judge his by mine, but I was paralised on my left side and both legs and could not speak. I spent nearly two months in hospital and the real challenge only started afterwards and lasted some six months. Things you would never even think of, like learning to walk again, so rather than wish a speedy recovery, I would wish Craig peace and quiet for the moment and determination later on, when he will need it.

Since I had a stroke myself back in 2008, I was particularly sad to read this news. I know strokes come in different degrees and forms and I cannot judge his by mine, but I was paralised on my left side and both legs and could not speak. I spent nearly two months in hospital and the real challenge only started afterwards and lasted some six months. Things you would never even think of, like learning to walk again, so rather than wish a speedy recovery, I would wish Craig peace and quiet for the moment and determination later on, when he will need it.

Great points. Great post.

On the other hand... I have a distant relative who had a stroke a week ago and was sent home yesterday! The key apparently is a fast response as soon as it hits. lets hope Craigs stroke was mild and the hospital real close. ... Good luck Craig, hope to hear from you soon!... Cheers, Mat

As a dedicated visitor I have always read a topic that includes a CT opinion. CT comments always educate but also his warmth, sincerity and respect(even for curious lurkers) is easily found between the written lines...

My warmest, caring thoughts to Craig and those closest to him. "Speedy recovery CT" .