Sign in to follow this  
Richf

Most creepy ad ever

I just logged on found some really creepy guy singing loudly and dancing across the Maestronet screen. Is this for real? Maybe I'm having a bad dream.

Richard

I just got the same thing. You're not dreaming. But it is rather nightmarish.

I just logged on found some really creepy guy singing loudly and dancing across the Maestronet screen. Is this for real? Maybe I'm having a bad dream.

Richard

1976 what a dork. It's kind of like a car wreck, terrible but you can't help watching it.

Looks like Bob, the Enzyte guy.

It's in Russian. Here it is with English subtitles.

1976 what a dork. It's kind of like a car wreck, terrible but you can't help watching it.

Looks like Bob, the Enzyte guy.

It's in Russian. Here it is with English subtitles.

Thank god for the sub titles.I think it's Bob's uncle ...on even more drugs than Bob,maybe a mix of barbs and speed.

'Anonymus' strikes again?????

No doubt the work of the small, subversive group working for an autonomous Vogtland. The group goes by the name Mark Neukirchen.

rolleyes.gif

No doubt the work of the small, subversive group working for an autonomous Vogtland. The group goes by the name Mark Neukirchen.

rolleyes.gif

I'm with Addie. I understand they hold their secret meetings inside the giant violin in the visitor's center in Markneukirchen. Clearly, they are obsessed with things violin. If nothing else did, that would surely make them suspect.

Richard

We're talking about the greasy crooner, singing nonsense syllables, right?

When the room filled with the audio from his clip, my wife came running over to the computer, completely disbelieving but fascinated. What is that?

It's the first time in the decade or so that Maestronet has been on our computer that my wife actually took an interest in it. So maybe there is some value in such hacks (I'm referring, of course, to just the person who put up the clip, and not to the singer) occurring, as a device for increasing Maestronet readership.