Sign in to follow this  
Jacob von der Lippe

del Gesú Catalogues - Bergen 2010

Three catalogues were made for the exhibition in Bergen 2010, including the 12 late del Gesú violins. Text in English and Norwegian. Instrument descriptions by John Dilworth. Most of the photos by Richard Valencia. Basic measurements are provided in the catalogues.

I offer all three of them in one set for 10 EUR + shipping and packing. I ship to most countries worldwide. Only payments thru PayPal are accepted.

For more info:

http://www.vonderlippe.com/engelsk/kataloger.html

As someone who had the pleasure of attending the above mentioned exhibition and is the grateful owner of a set these catalogues I can only say they represent amazing value!

At this price they are a worthy investment for any violin enthusiast.

Jacob is to congratulated not just for his role in the exhibition but also for making these catalogues available.

I had the pleasure to meet Jacob at the last Klanggestalten exhibition in Berlin and bought the catalogues. I agree with Melvin - the catalogues are a bargain! The texts are written by John Dilworth, their length is similar to those of "In focus" in The Strad. Nevertheless, there are more and slightly larger pics in the del Gesu catalogue than in "In focus".

Thank you once again, Jacob!

Roland

Great deal, this--three good books for what should be just the shipping cost. Don't even think twice.

Thanks for all your nice comments. I've received quite a number of orders, and start shipping this week. Some people are asking for cheaper shipping costs from Norway, but I'm already offering the cheapest option from the post office. Norway is an expensive country in general.

I hope you will enjoy the catalogues!

Seeing this thread reminded me to go back to the catalogues.

I thanked you privatley, Jacob - good to do it here as well.

It was great to see those lateral shots

and meeting the Druian, Ebersholt, Tellefsen, Donaldson

and, yes, who can forget an encounter with the "Terminator"!

Don't know how it was produced so well at that price.