Maestronet Forums

profile picture

luthierwannabe

Hi,

I have tried many times to upload a picture to my profile, without success. I checked the size of the picture and it is smaller that required.

In my profile I select "Change Photo", then "Select Image". When I click to upload I get a dialog box which says "Connect to Maestronet.com" and asks for user name (which I assume is my email address) and password, ( I assume this is the Maestronet password) which I enter.....Then nothing. Each time I click on the dialog box it just pops back up.

Can you tell me what I am doin wrong.

Thanks...Tony

Hi,

I have tried many times to upload a picture to my profile, without success. I checked the size of the picture and it is smaller that required.

In my profile I select "Change Photo", then "Select Image". When I click to upload I get a dialog box which says "Connect to Maestronet.com" and asks for user name (which I assume is my email address) and password, ( I assume this is the Maestronet password) which I enter.....Then nothing. Each time I click on the dialog box it just pops back up.

Can you tell me what I am doin wrong.

Thanks...Tony

Is your picture in a .jpg format?

quote name='McBenet' timestamp='1288372330' post='482449']

For most of us, our "username" is not our "e-mail address". Unless I am mistaken, your "username" is "luthierwannabe". Try that.

-----Barry

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried what you suggested above, but it didnt work either. Im going to try to upload the pic to this thread to see if that works.

post-28965-001189400 1288389677_thumb.jpgpost-28965-051701000 1288389636_thumb.jpg

The first pic has been the one I have been trying to upload. The second one came through OK so must be some thing wrong with my first pic.

Ill try a different pic on my profile to see it that works.

Thanks...T

• 2 weeks later...

I have at last been able to upload a picture to my profile but it does not appear in the threads.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tony

Is there any chance Tony that this JPEG is in CMYK format? If so, you need to convert it to RGB format.

If you're not sure, email me the pic and I can convert it for you.

Is there any chance Tony that this JPEG is in CMYK format? If so, you need to convert it to RGB format.

If you're not sure, email me the pic and I can convert it for you.

Hi Glenn,

I sent you an email yesterday through MN, but could not attach a picture to it. I sent you my home email address and if you could email me I will send picture by return.

Thanks...Tony