Sign in to follow this  
Ken Nielsen

Hilary Hahn Comes To My Town

I can't hide the fact that I'm excited. I've followed Hilary Hahn through three California concerts and was able to speak with her at each occasion as she is so generous to meet her fans and sign autographs and chat briefly. She said she would see if she could come to Portland, Oregon and now, finally, she will be here in 3 days. I'm treating my teacher who is also excited to hear Hilary in person. The subject will be Tchaikovsky's violin concerto and celebrates the new release of that concerto by Hilary Hahn on CD. Hilary is kind, composed and humble when she says "There are many wonderful violinists." I simply think she's the best.

I can't hide the fact that I'm excited. I've followed Hilary Hahn through three California concerts and was able to speak with her at each occasion as she is so generous to meet her fans and sign autographs and chat briefly. She said she would see if she could come to Portland, Oregon and now, finally, she will be here in 3 days. I'm treating my teacher who is also excited to hear Hilary in person. The subject will be Tchaikovsky's violin concerto and celebrates the new release of that concerto by Hilary Hahn on CD. Hilary is kind, composed and humble when she says "There are many wonderful violinists." I simply think she's the best.

Ken, I know you must be excited. I feel the same way about Itzhak Perlman. He is coming to my town

In February. I already have the tickets, and can hardly wait. Hope I get a chance to look at his violin.