Maestronet Forums

What is NOVA?

polkat

www.novastrings.com is a wholesaler. If you are a dealer, contact them to set up an account. From their website:

"As a wholesaler we are only able to sell to accredited music retailers, however, we are always happy to connect musicians to our products through our extensive dealer network. Just give us a call at 1-800-930-1955 for the location of your nearest dealer."

Nova Strings is formerly Eastman Accessories, a division of Eastman Strings. Prices are competitive and service is good, I order almost all my strings and accessories from them. Their online ordering is the reason I choose them over Connolly (Nordenholz.)

Nova Strings is a great supply company--supplying the wholesale string trade (not the playing public). They are located in Gaithersburg, MD only about 3 miles from my shop, so I buy all of my shop supplies from them--with the exception of specialized bow restoration stuff. They are some of the most helpful and friendly people in the business. They did break off of Eastman Strings about five years ago, and were formerly known as Eastman Accessories, but they are a completely separate business in a separate location from Eastman, and there is no connection between the two businesses these days.