VIDEO ABOUT IDENTIFYING VIOLINS?

I wish to profusely apologize for my original, insulting and thoughtless post. I was wrong in lumping a whole profession as a result of a single bad experience. I will not try to qualify my apology by attempting to explain any aspect of it. I was wrong and I am especially sorry that I did not choose to consider all of the wonderful advice, guidance and thoughtful ideas that are offered on this site that far outweigh some of the negative experiences that I have encountered. I was wrong to post such a negative and aggressively inconsiderate message.

+++++++++++++++++

I have asked a few questions in this forum. zefir68 kindly answered them.

I am thankful to him. Question such as up side dowm bowing signs. I did not know what it meant.

He cleared it for me.

Nice guy.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+++++++++++++++++

I have asked a few questions in this forum. zefir68 kindly answered them.

I am thankful to him. Question such as up side dowm bowing signs. I did not know what it meant.

He cleared it for me.

Nice guy.

Yuen,

You are indeed a "Fellow".

Thanks for your post - I'm sure others appreciated it as much as I did.

All this feel good stuff makes me want to apologize too. I haven't done anything yet, so I would like to say I am sorry for anything I might do to offend anyone in the near future. It will be wrong for me to act the way I am going to, and I am hoping we can put this under the bridge, once we come to it. :)

Before this forum gets a little too warm and fuzzy, can I get a copyright in the apology department? GMM22 is threatening a serious preemptive takeover. :)

Before too long, the old masters will weigh in and apologize for confusing us with whatever they used to make violins.

Before this forum gets a little too warm and fuzzy, can I get a copyright in the apology department? GMM22 is threatening a serious preemptive takeover. :)

Before too long, the old masters will weigh in and apologize for confusing us with whatever they used to make violins.

++++++++++++

Hey, zefir68 may take all his apologies back, then everything wouldl start over. I mean "the bad stuff" we know

Let him have the copy right. :) . I don't mind.