Sign in to follow this  
Johnmasters

Personal Profiles

.....and yet Maetronet lets you post.

Really, what's a snoot like you slumming in The Pegbox anyway ???

E.

It strikes me that you must have a pair of brass ones to make such a remark to me (and this is by far, not the first time, or the worse sort of thing you've said), and then PM me privately and ask for a free book. Does it not occur to you that your remarks might hurt my feelings? I do have them, you know.

You don't care about anyone's feelings? I wish I were like that (not).

This is another case of someone taking vicious pot shots at someone from an anonymous account. I think this is the worst sort of cowardice, and shows an amazing lack of character. It's the anonymous, immature people that do this, because they can, you know. No decent, kindly person behaves like this.

Guest erich_zann

:)

(couldn't find the "pair of brass ones" smileys.......?)

You truly show your true colors don't ya Connie.

("truly show your true" sounds so redundant........I apologize for that)...

E.

I'm NOT getting in the middle of a possible squabble. I do have to say though that I peeked at Connie's book and the book looks like it was very well thought out and likely of significant value to most students of music.

Is Mingloo “Connie”?

I'm NOT getting in the middle of a possible squabble. I do have to say though that I peeked at Connie's book and the book looks like it was very well thought out and likely of significant value to most students of music.

Is Mingloo “Connie”?

There's no squabble. That would be like me beating up on a puppy.

MingLoo is an anagram for "looming" because I'm 6'3"

I can't see very well, and people object if I make the type bigger..

Thanks,

Connie

I put some info in my personal profile. If anyone wants more, I am glad to add it.

Would the rest of you feel uncomfortable with writing a generous profile along with emails and other pertinent info?

It would be nice to know who is on the forum, their main interests and backgrounds.

Many people know each other, but I am out of the loop. Perhaps others are also.

I just took my 'about me' page because I realised that it was written in response to an old Nagyvary discussion and so wasn't meant to be taken literally. I'll get around to writing a new one soon.

If I knew having grandkids was so much fun, I would have skipped the kids and gone straight to grandkids...

OK, wait a minuite...

Yeah... when you work that one out, let me know. :)

Do agree about grandkids being fun, though!

Here's my entry in the grandchild concours.

Dave

Oh God, here we go, bragging about how smart and beautiful our grandchildren are. I will post soon, if I can get permission from their parents. I have you all beat. Guaranteed. :)