Maestronet Forums

New thread format

luthier

Not sure what you're referring to. Perhaps a setting in your user controls has gone over to the dark side, as happened to some of us way back when the forum software was changed.

In any case, computers, and the internet, are like a maze. The only way to cope with them is to try different avenues, note what you did, note the result, and keep trying avenues until you get what you want and learn your way around.

You can still do it if you're over 40, you just have to take more notes. :)

Thank you.

Elaine

Norman, Oklahoma

I think I know your problem-- it happened to me a few days ago. Open a post and look to the right. Click "options." look down the list, and under "display modes" you will see "Standard." click on Standard. I am not sure if this is what you are seeing, but give it a shot.

I think I know your problem-- it happened to me a few days ago. Open a post and look to the right. Click "options." look down the list, and under "display modes" you will see "Standard." click on Standard. I am not sure if this is what you are seeing, but give it a shot.

Hey thanks for that, Jack! everything is back to normal again!