Sign in to follow this  
CelloPaul

String Quartet Sheet Music For 'Tomorrow' (Annie)?!

Hello - and my first post is a plea for help!

We are a string quartet and have been asked to play "Tomorrow" from Annie. Matthew Naughtin has discontinued his sheet music that had highlights from Annie so we're stuck. Can anyone help? Does anyone know where I could go to find something suitable?

We're already arranging another piece for this wedding so we ideally don't want to increase the arranging workload as we find it very time consuming.

Thanks for your help

We are a string quartet and have been asked to play "Tomorrow" from Annie. Matthew Naughtin has discontinued his sheet music that had highlights from Annie so we're stuck. Can anyone help? Does anyone know where I could go to find something suitable?

We're already arranging another piece for this wedding so we ideally don't want to increase the arranging workload as we find it very time consuming.

Thanks for your help

Have you searched for a midi file on the internet? If I'm pushed for time, I often download a midi, open it up in a score writing program and edit. The top and bottom lines should be almost fine as is.

Thanks for your help

www.sheetmusicplus.com shows a string orchestra version published by Hal Leonard, as well as an SATB vocal arrangement that might be easily adapted for quartet. I'd also call a few music supply houses to see if any have Matthew Naughtin old stock still on hand.

Patelson's in New York City is probably the most famous sheet music store I've used, but it's the neighborhood places without online catalogs that are most likely to have recently out of print stuff. Here in Virginia, I've used Foxes Music in Falls Church (VA) for wedding / pop string quartet stuff. Decent folks, reasonable prices (and a professional musician discount, if you're nice to them). Also, if they're not swamped, they'll walk over to the inventory and manually search for something, not just look it up in their database.

Thanks for your help

This is probably too late for you for this gig, however I have a huge library of tunes I have arranged for string quartet. I am an old friend of Matt Naughtin and have his endorsement for the quality of my arrangements. Please contact me if you have any quartet needs!