Maestronet Forums

"Stay logged in" no longer functioning?

Steve_W

I noticed that using Firefox 2.0 on the PC, I can no longer stay logged in permanently but have to log in at the beginning of each session. This seems to have started a week or two ago. I haven't changed anything at my end... Bug or feature, or something I'm doing wrong?

I noticed that using Firefox 2.0 on the PC, I can no longer stay logged in permanently but have to log in at the beginning of each session. This seems to have started a week or two ago. I haven't changed anything at my end... Bug or feature, or something I'm doing wrong?

I've noticed that too, but I'm using IE. Even though the "remember me" box is checked when I log in, it doesn't seem to stick. Hmmm......

Yes, it could have been something with the cookies at this end. It started happening recently, and not as a result of anything I changed consciously. But it seems to be resolved now.

I halfway expected Glenn to respond that I was Number 6! "I am not a number--I am a free man!"

• 4 months later...