Sign in to follow this  
mbmsv

International Luthiers Supply

Howard Core Co.

Always prompt.

Always correct.

And very polite, Southern style.

I've had nothing but positive experiences.

For what it's worth.

If only somebody could alert them to the availability of e-mail, and the frequent use which is made of this medium in modern business...

I know they have an e-mail address, but they obviously treat incoming e-mail the way the guy at International Luthier treats a ringing phone.

If only somebody could alert them to the availability of e-mail, and the frequent use which is made of this medium in modern business...

I know they have an e-mail address, but they obviously treat incoming e-mail the way the guy at International Luthier treats a ringing phone.

Well, they ARE based out of Alabama. :)

it would be rather easy to brute force, rainbow crack or cain and able such a simple website :). if only hacking wasnt illegal :).

I am Having a problem with my orders also and at my wits end as to what to do, I am going to write The ATTY General and several others about them and see what comes of it .Im probably out 250.00 bucks over this B.S. They are Crooks and Liars!!!!

actually i belive the fbi should be called...seeing how there buisness is international and does buisness nationally based in the usa...

they steal from people...they should be stopped...

story after story...partial shipment,late or just none.......

its not right, and frankly unless they publically explain themselves here and on other forums with a plan for rectification, i think it only responsible to be proactive and spread the word about what they do...unless someone who has been ripped off by these guys is willing to attempt to bring legal authority in on it, the only way to stop them may be by spreading the word and just killing their buisness...AND..how is it that they get #1 ranking when you google violin supply or other relitive keywords?....does google not hold some responsibility for making it so easy for a rip off company to consistantly be ranked so high?...to almost promote them?

all i know is i bust my ass for my money, i go out of my way to do what i say and say what i do, and provide qaulity service with due dilligence...

and then to think of this punk kid sittin' there taking credit card info charging peoples accounts, letting the phone ring all day long and "kinda getting around to it" REALLY pisses me off....

hell i might just order something just so they can stiff me, just so i can have reason to go after them....