Maestronet Forums

Attention Violin Makers!

Joseph

I am currently gathering information on contemporary makers. I want to buy a new violin and I would like some information on you instruments. My price range is between $5,000-$7,000. If you are interested in sending me information about yourself and your instruments it would be greatly appreciated. Please send E-mail to "JSanti7445@aol.com". I look forward to hearing from you. Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

: I am currently gathering information on contemporary makers. I want to buy a new violin and I would like some information on you instruments. My price range is between $5,000-$7,000. If you are interested in sending me information about yourself and your instruments it would be greatly appreciated. Please send E-mail to "JSanti7445@aol.com". I look forward to hearing from you. Thank You!

You might want to contact Lisa Barrett, P>O> Box 72, Rapelje, Montana, 59067. (She's not online yet) She does very fine work. I'm afraid you will hear from all sorts of "hacks". Hope you find the instrument you are searching for! Chris Doering