We're looking to purchase a cello case for our son who will be attending college next year (not too far from SF). I think we've decided upon a BAM case (and later get the flight cover that fights one of the models, not sure which one ... or if the flight cover fits all of them or not). I've checked online for prices at Johnson String Instrument site and Quinn Violins. I'm stumped in finding other online music sites that sell BAM cases. We're also thinking of purchasing the case in SF when he gets there for school. Any suggestions for a good music store in SF to obtain a BAM case? Looking for SF or Denver music stores to order or obtain one from, or online source (maybe even one with discounted prices would be nice :) Thanks for any information!

Hi,

www.johnson-inst.com. They sell BAM cases. *disclosure - I do not work for them nor am associated in any way except that I am a customer.

: We're looking to purchase a BAM cello case. Anyone have any luck ordering them from an online site? If so, which one? Thanks very much!

• 4 months later...

: We're looking to purchase a cello case for our son who will be attending college next year (not too far from SF). I think we've decided upon a BAM case (and later get the flight cover that fights one of the models, not sure which one ... or if the flight cover fits all of them or not). I've checked online for prices at Johnson String Instrument site and Quinn Violins. I'm stumped in finding other online music sites that sell BAM cases. We're also thinking of purchasing the case in SF when he gets there for school. Any suggestions for a good music store in SF to obtain a BAM case? Looking for SF or Denver music stores to order or obtain one from, or online source (maybe even one with discounted prices would be nice :) Thanks for any information!

Here I'HAVE SOME ANSWERS FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR CELO CASE.

I'M PRODUCING CELO CASES FOR 3 YEARS. THE LATEST MODEL IS MADE OF CARBON-GLASS-KEVLAR COMPOSITE, WEIGHT LES THAN 2,6 KG. PRICE IS 800$ IN EUROPE. Also I'm looking for dealers for resale in other countries.

Tadej